PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 Experienced Players for ongoing 5E Faerūn Campaign with old-school feel

kerrigaj
November 9th, 2018, 12:49
Wanted: Experienced role-players to join an existing group and enjoy some high-magic and adventure. The campaign has been running for six months, but some players recently had to drop out due to job changes.

FG License: GM has full license + many action coding mods
Game System: D&D 5E with an AD&D flavor; not all rulebooks allowed.

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Every Thursday between 6:30pm and 10:00pm
If new game, planned start date: N/A
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for 3.5 hours per session.
Term: Long-term until campaign completes.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord (backup GoToMeeting)
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40:60
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 already playing. Looking for 2 more players. Please PM me to discuss further.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level = 4; equipment = per 5E rules.
Character restrictions: Only classes from the PHB allowed. No Sorcerer or Warlock. House rules PDF at link below.

Details of your scenario: Campaign name: Respect is Earned. Running The Yawning Portal modules with an epic backdrop of an ancient Prophecy that the players are embroiled in.

Link to Game calendar page:
Obsidian Portal Campaign Page: https://respectisearned.obsidianportal.com
House Rules: See attached PDF

BonaFides
November 9th, 2018, 14:46
Good morning,

I am interested in joining the campaign. Thursday night works out perfect for me. I have sent you a message on Discord. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Lohm
November 9th, 2018, 21:24
I'm interested, I sent you a PM.

pfrandsen
November 10th, 2018, 00:00
sounds like a fun campaign. I have decent experience with 5E and FG. Game day and time are great. I am pretty much a character creating freakshow, so any class/ race limitations is fine with me and I am happy to fill group as needed. Long time d&d player, enjoy good amount of RP and creative storytelling. happy to join if you are still recruiting

kerrigaj
November 12th, 2018, 13:26
lfp request now closed - thanks for the interest.