PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player [Europe, UTC+1] D&D 5E

therealkimona
November 7th, 2018, 13:17
FG License: standard license
Time Zone: Europe UTC+1
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm flexible, but I would like to join a regular weekly or bi-weekly campaign, one-shot OK too
Term: Long-term, but - since I'm new - I wouldn't mind a couple of one-shots to get my FG feet wet
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: over ten years as a DM and player D&D 3.5, 4E & 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: new to FG

About me: I love D&D and have been a DM and player in various campaigns in RL starting back in 3.5-days. I've never felt like I get to play enough. I've tried a VTT back in 4E (I can't remember the name of the program), but trying to find a game coming from outside the USA was a pain back then. I have some experience in MapTool (just for running our RL game). I recently got FG to a) replace MapTool during our live games and b) find more opportunities to play myself. I am considering running games as a DM myself once I know my way around the program a little better.
I love roleplay and staying in character. I do not mind if people talk OOC, however, even if I would prefer a "real" RP group. I appreciate it a lot when people are serious about their game/characters, but my priority is playing at all - if you come from a region without any D&D players, I guess you learn to take what you get...

peleta
November 10th, 2018, 14:08
Hi!

I am looking for a group to play also! I am from Germany and have a flexible schedule.
I can be DM or Player.

I have a paid license and some add-ons.

Did you find more people?

Cheers