PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 or 2 for Hoard of the Dragon Queen Campaign

Halfront
November 4th, 2018, 04:08
GAME IS NOW FULL - THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSES ONE AND ALL!

FG License: I have the Ultimate License (players just need Demo)
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA (UTC -4)
Day of week and time: Saturday's - start time 9pm EST
Planned start date: Once I get 1 more Player we can start - shooting for 17th of Nov.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 Hour sessions, Weekly.
Term: through entire Hoard of the Dragon and Rise of Tiamat - Longterm

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 - Murder Hobo's Need Not Apply!
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 - have 3 need 1 more - must play well with others!!!
Character starting level & equipment: Players start at Level 2
Currently have: Rogue, Warlock, Bard
Character restrictions: PHB, XGtE

Details of your scenario: In an audacious bid for power, the Cult of the Dragon, along with its dragon allies and the Red Wizards of Thay, seek to bring Tiamat from her prison in the Nine Hells to Faerūn. To this end, they are sweeping from town to town, laying waste to all those who oppose them and gathering a hoard of riches for their dread queen. The threat of annihilation has become so dire that groups as disparate as the Harpers and Zhentarim are banding together in the fight against the cult. Never before has the need for heroes been so desperate

About me: I have been playing some form of RPG since the 80's. I've DM'd and played AD&D, D&D 2e thru 5e, Pathfinder (a little), Warhammer FRP (my favorite), Call of Cthulhu, and many more..... I am not a rule-lawyers - I think I know most of the rules, but if I do not, I will try not to stop/slow the game reading up on specifics in the middle of combat. I want the game to flow. I will make a call on a "rule" then worry about it after play ends. Rules can be discussed during breaks or after the game, but not during. If a "spell" or "rule" has to modified for gameplay I will post the final ruling in the "house-rules" section.
FG Experience: Done all the FGC classes - C101's & DM101's :) Played through LMoP. Played at FG-Con. Watched all of Zach's videos (your awesome man)! Own all Rob2e's stuff (also awesome dude)! I'm ready to DM!

Leftropolis
November 4th, 2018, 04:38
I would be interested. I've been playing since 2e in 1996 and have played every edition except 4th

Fermion
November 5th, 2018, 05:31
That sounds cool. I'm interested. I've played 5e for about 2 years now. Love role playing and puzzles in games. Any spots available?

Halfront
November 6th, 2018, 02:25
GAME IS NOW FULL - THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSES ONE AND ALL!

I will update this thread if space opens up :)

Phithis
November 6th, 2018, 22:00
I would be interested. I'm fairly new to Fantasy Grounds, but am getting the hang of it pretty well. I'm old hat at D&D and have been playing since the 80's. From the party make-up it looks like you could use a meatshield or a healer. I would be willing to fill any roll the party feels it needs. Anyways, I hope you have room for me and either way have a great game! Crud, just noticed it's full. If you lose someone or decide you could use a 5th let me know.