PDA

View Full Version : Our growing community of new players

Tiderian Prime
November 3rd, 2018, 17:49
Greetings,

My name is Tiderian Prime, and I am a member of the Order of Azaleus. We are a new group of 30+ players with our own Discord community, many of us new to Fantasy Grounds. Our purpose was to gather new players together to learn FG and host games. Most of us are in US time-zones and have been playing our D&D-5E games with Waterdeep as the current backdrop. We currently seek experienced GM's to expand us in to new and other types of games, and help us grow. Our friendly community is very active and we easily fill our games. Always, the Order welcomes GM’s and players alike to visit and say hello.

If you’re interested in meeting our community of active players, just send a PM for an invite to our Discord.

Kind regards,
T-Prime.

GavinRuneblade
November 3rd, 2018, 19:32
Welcome to all of you!

I see your join date was September, did you guys get to participate in the FG Con (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?94-FG-Con-–-Fantasy-Grounds-Virtual-Convention) that just ended two weeks ago? That is a great way to get introduced to new game styles and settings.

If you missed it, hopefully some GMs with open slots will be along soon.

Tiderian Prime
November 3rd, 2018, 20:29
Welcome to all of you!

I see your join date was September, did you guys get to participate in the FG Con (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?94-FG-Con-–-Fantasy-Grounds-Virtual-Convention) that just ended two weeks ago? That is a great way to get introduced to new game styles and settings.

If you missed it, hopefully some GMs with open slots will be along soon.

Thank you!

Yes, I'm new to FG, as well as most of our group. Fortunately the group is active but our GM's running games are only a few right now. We could use a few more GM's in our community. But as we progress, more of our members have begun hosting games.

We all seem to be having a great time, so were reaching out for some more talent.