PDA

View Full Version : LFG - DnD 5E on Mondays/Tuesdays, limited schedule

HugoBravez
November 1st, 2018, 21:52
FG License: Pro
Time Zone: Eastern
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mondays and Tuesdays 6p-10p. Looking to play weekly or maybe bi-weekly
Term: As long as people are interested!
Voice: Yes through Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, Pathfinder (never played but willing to be taught), Starfinder (again, never played but willing to be taught)
Game System Experience: I've played through a few different campaigns of 5E, one on FG one pen and paper
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've got some experience with character creation and gameplay

Character Type Preferred: I'd like to play a fighter or something similar, but I'm open to anything
About me: I'm looking for a group that wants to take on a somewhat newcomer and play every week. I've had two campaigns die due to lack of interest, and I'm wanting to play more regularly. I love to build characters (I built several for each previous game before deciding on the final one!) and really enjoy the combat aspect of the game, although having to solve clues and puzzles along the way is fun too! I'm sorry for the limited play window but I'll be free during that window almost 100% of the time. I have a crazy work schedule so this is the only time I can play regularly. If you want more information, just ask! Looking forward to finding a steady group to play!