PDA

View Full Version : UK Player Looking For Mid-Week Game

gregthefreak
November 1st, 2018, 20:14
Hi all, I'm looking to join a game one evening Monday to Thursday. I am based in the UK and can play from 6pm GMT till 11pm GMT.

I'm a long time roleplayer, playing for 30+ years, and have enjoyed the many versions of Dungeons & Dragons, Warhammer FRP, Runelords, GURPS, Traveller and more. I have GM'd long running campaigns for Heroes Unlimited and d6 Star Wars, 4e D&D (I like it - so there) and currently running Star Trek Adventures.
I love playing characters with personalities and although I enjoy generating a character I do not chase stats, prefering to create something that suits the character.

I already play in two D&D campaigns on Fantasy Grounds (alternate Sundays) and looking to get into something different. I would love the chance to play Starfinder or Mutants & Masterminds (I am a SF nerd) or something with a modern day setting (sorry I am not really a fan of Cthulu stuff) but open to try another fantasy setting. I have never played in Ebberron or Dark Sun or played Pathfinder.

I have Teamspeak (used regularly) and Discord (not actually used it yet) installed.

Hope to hear from someone

Greg
[email protected]

Rogue
November 1st, 2018, 23:06
Sent an E mail.

gregthefreak
November 1st, 2018, 23:38
Sent an E mail.

Thanks Rogue

Unless you start playing at 2pm local time, I don't think it will work. I am in the UK. It's nearly bedtime for me here hahaha

gregthefreak
November 4th, 2018, 15:22
I'm gonna give this a bump

peleta
November 10th, 2018, 14:14
Hi!

I am from Germany and I am looking for players/DM
I have a ultimate license and I can be the DM too.

Did you find someone?

Cheers