PDA

View Full Version : Lfp-starfinder-new campaign sunday 1-2pm est

tanatoaster
October 31st, 2018, 18:52
FG License: ultimate: come one come all
Game System: starfinder

Time Zone: eastern standerd time
Day of week and time: Sunday 2pm but may change based on needs of players.
planned start date: 11/04/2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 hours based on level of enjoyment and desire to keep playing from players. weekly unless situations cause this to not be possible.
Term:long term

Text or Voice: voice (i have a discord i run specifily for this and dnd games)
Voice software used:discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no, and i will ask that you ask all members of the group before doing any kind of recording as this may cause some people to not feel comfortable roll playing (and thats kinda the point)

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50
Number of Players in game & needed:currently 3 players. need 4-5 total for solid group. 2 slots currently open
Character starting level & equipment: level 1
Character restrictions: you can pick any race, class, theme, archetype setup you want. no restrictions besides homebrew. No homebrew unless i approve it. just ask

Details of your scenario: about to take their final exams in the star-finder society and be put to work the group finds that their first job may very well be their last. (no spoilers)

JasonM1982
October 31st, 2018, 19:55
Would you take a starfinder noob?

I've been wanting to play for a while, but haven't found a campaign to jump in. I even went as far as getting the rule book.

I've played a decent amount of 5e, so rp isn't new to me.

Andrewpimentel
October 31st, 2018, 23:11
I haven't played starfinder before, but I've been playing d&d and pathfinder for like 20 years. Also not really familiar with fantasy grounds. Hopefully that's not a problem.

tanatoaster
November 1st, 2018, 01:47
thanks you two for your interest iv sent you both invites to the discord. i would now delete this post but iv been made aware that, that may not be possible so if a mod could come by and delete this that would be dandy. thanks again you 2 see you soon