PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Tues-Sun Any Time Zone, 5th Edition

Melborne
October 30th, 2018, 20:21
Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to Fantasy grounds however I am a part of a game that has been running for over a month now so I'm aware of how the program works from a players stand point. I'm looking to get a little more activity with the program, aside from my Monday game. I'd like to see fully what Fantasy Grounds can offer me as a player, or a DM later upon deciding on furthering my license as some deciding factors such as play-ability, and a sort of LFG system rather than trying to convince pen and paper friends to play online, etc. I have a long running history with playing dungeons and dragons as far back in my youth to playing adnd2 with my aunts and uncles.

FG License: Free.
Time Zone: Mountain, UTC -6, but can play almost any.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday to Sunday I'm open, for one, or multiple games a week/month. Time is relative.
Term: I'd like to see a story unfold, however I do know short campaigns are always fun as well. I'm not very picky.
Voice: I have discord, I believe it's the most common platform, but if a group requires something else that's okay.

Game System Preferred: 5th Edition
Game System Experience: AD&D2, 3rd Edition, 3.5th Edition and 5th Edition.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Like I had noted above, I'm familiar with how the program works and how-to, of course, build characters, etc.

Character Type Preferred: I'm a Paladin at heart, I will admit I've more than once fulfilled the full Paladin duties. But it was all in good fun. And the roleplay behind it was worth more than my weight in gold. I have played other classes, and are more than willing to do so.
About me: I, as a player, quite enjoy a good story. I like games that play like books, with a mixture of combat, roleplay, drama, joking and story telling. What has always kept me playing is that every adventure is new, everything original, so it's impossible to list one thing I like above all else.

Feel free to post here, contact me on this forum (however I may not notice the notification instantly) or contact me on Discord, at Melborne#9047

Thanks for reading!