PDA

View Full Version : Another person lookin for Eberron...

Kalan
July 15th, 2006, 04:12
Good day all :) Yes...yet another post seein if there's any open Eberron games goin that may be lookin for another player ;) I'm open Friday nights after about 1800 Eastern (until August, then it'll be 2000 eastern). Saturday's are currently somewhat open, tho times will vary upon the whim of my better half ;) And sunday afternoons are also open...

So lemme know...I'll play pretty close to anything...I just wanna play somethin

Thanks all...and peace :)

Pellegro
July 15th, 2006, 07:14
Kalan I have basically the same availability as you - Fri/Sat after 2000 EST.

Maybe we can find a DM, a few more players .... and we'll be in business.

Kalan
July 15th, 2006, 12:58
Kalan I have basically the same availability as you - Fri/Sat after 2000 EST.

Maybe we can find a DM, a few more players .... and we'll be in business.

I _can_ DM...as I do have another player who can play after 2000EST on Fridays...but I really wanna play for a change ;)

UberDuPer
July 15th, 2006, 14:55
Count me in. I am good for 20:00EST on Fridays and open Sunday mornings. I would also love to DM once I am more familiar with FG. Also, if it’s any help I have a TeamSpeak server that we could use as well.

Pellegro
July 18th, 2006, 14:42
Wow 3 others (if we count Kalan's friend) who have same time slots open as me ...

I suppose we're still looking for a couple more.

Any potential DMs for a Fri Night game starting around 20:00 EST?

I sure hope so. :D That way I won't feel like I wasted the money in buying the product (since the game that convinced me to buy it folded on the eve of session 1). :(

Kalan
July 18th, 2006, 14:49
Wow 3 others (if we count Kalan's friend) who have same time slots open as me ...

I suppose we're still looking for a couple more.

Any potential DMs for a Fri Night game starting around 20:00 EST?

I sure hope so. :D That way I won't feel like I wasted the money in buying the product (since the game that convinced me to buy it folded on the eve of session 1). :(

IF we can get at least one more that'd be cool...I will run Eberron tho...as much as I'd rather PLAY, i will run it ;) And I can register the campaign and get everyone points with the RPGA now I believe...but we'll see...

Resnick
July 21st, 2006, 22:47
Hiya.

I'm also looking for an Eberron Campaign. I never used this software (even though I've had it for quite some time). If you can use another player, I'd love to play.

Kalan
July 21st, 2006, 23:43
Ok...so I think that gives us four players now...

Not sure on when this'll run tho...my free time is rapidly dwindling away :S (and that's not counting time to spend with my gf!)

I have a number of RPGA events coming up over the next few weeks, tho looks like after the Canadian Long Weekend (Aug 7th) things begin to clear up...at least I hope so :S

planeshifter04
July 31st, 2006, 00:17
Hey guys, if its not to late I would love to join, I am really new to fantasy grounds, but have roleplayed for a long time so just let me know. thanks

Pellegro
August 1st, 2006, 04:40
AFAIK this hasn't started yet, so you're not too late. :D

Kalan are you still interested?

Kalan
August 1st, 2006, 12:18
I am, just dunno when I'll have time, or if I can run it now :S I'm gettin heavily involved in RPGA events now thru FG, as well as I have a big writing assignment for someone I need to complete :S

planeshifter04
August 1st, 2006, 23:48
awesome, well just let me know what to make, what books we can use, and I'll be ready.

Kalan
August 7th, 2006, 14:32
Ok - it looks like I will be starting up an Eberron campaign - tho the dates and times are to be confirmed.

So if you are still interested, please post here with times that work for you all:

My times are as follows:

Fridays from 2000 Eastern until 0100 Eastern
Saturdays again from about 2000 Eastern until 0100 Eastern
Sundays from about 1500 Eastern until 2000 Eastern.

I'm lookin to play for a minimum of three hours - campaign details are TBA, so also post your preferred character type.

I have access to all books - so don't be afraid to use them ;) I'm a fairly loose GM - as I tend to tailor things for the group. Also - just to test the waters with the group - I will be running the module as found in the Eberron Handbook - if you don't want to play this, let me know, I have a number of other projects on the go, so I dont' know if I'll be able to have something original ready.

I'm shooting to start the weekend of the 18th subject to people's availability :)

Peace all :)

V

Bill Thomas
August 8th, 2006, 00:34
You're putting a hurt on me Vince :). I can't play both Eberron and LG at the same time...soooo.... EBERRON HERE I COME!!!!!

Consider me your first :p

Mr-Void
August 8th, 2006, 02:40
I'm in boss.

Mr-Void
August 9th, 2006, 03:07
Leaning heavily towards a female-persona Warforged character with a delightfully morbid past. Distinctly inhuman and largely new to civilization as a whole (at the risk of seeming cliche). I've heard most folks don't care for Warforged but I'll give 'er a whirl. Probably a warrior.
More details to follow, Boss.

Talen
August 11th, 2006, 01:07
Hi all,

New to Fantasy Grounds and Eberron, but have both and have been dying to try each out. While I'm new to both, I've been gaming forever (since the 80's, arghh) and have done online gaming from GRIP to Klooge.

I'm willing to play whatever race and class is needed to fill out the group, so if I can get in and you need any character write-up, please let me know!

odium
August 11th, 2006, 05:56
Is mis first time here i dont know nothing about this system....i usually play D&D but the real D&D person to person and i wanna know if i can play...and a litter explinasion...im not so good in english...i speak spanish and i never study english so if i have bad english forgive me please....i usually i play paladin/rouge "dwarven" but i can see in this sistem they have race but not class..but any way and wanna play this game if someday u have a beginner aventure let me know please...be the way im using the demo version.

Kalan
August 12th, 2006, 00:36
Hey folks - time for a bit of an update on timelines for this ;)

I'm looking to hopefully start this during the first or second week of September, it'll run Bi-weekly on Friday nights beginning at around 2000 Eastern time.

The main reason for this is a) I wanna get a hard copy of Eberron so I can do prep work while I'm commuting to/from work, b) I have a project on the go right now that kinda needs my full attention so I can get paid for it.

I'm hoping to have a little spare $$ in the next couple of weeks (people are more than welcome to donate! jk...mostly ;) ), so that'll kill #1, then its just the time factor so I can do a proper job of running this.

As I said, I will be starting with the adventure in the Main book as a warmup...

As for characters - Eberron Core book, Races of Eberron, The Complete Series, and PHB stuff only for now. That _should_ give you more than enough to start with :) Level 1 starts...32 Point Buy...hmmm...can't think of anythin else. Oh...full money, and a complete (or fairly complete) background please :)

Emails and contact type info all over the place.

Peace!

Pellegro
August 12th, 2006, 08:19
A friday night game at 2000 sounds perfect; please count me in.

I'm flexible on race/class, but partial to ranger types. Have been wanting to try a ranger/druid or ranger/cleric ....

Auly
August 16th, 2006, 05:42
Hello

I'm new here but am looking for a game I am available fridays and Sundays at the moment but can also be around for saterdays. If there still is room.

Take Care
Auly

PS I just bought the software at GenCon and may need a little help as I get familier with it.

Kalan
August 16th, 2006, 10:51
Hello

I'm new here but am looking for a game I am available fridays and Sundays at the moment but can also be around for saterdays. If there still is room.

Take Care
Auly

PS I just bought the software at GenCon and may need a little help as I get familier with it.

Welcome aboard Auly :)

The prep work on this campaign is on hold for the time being - as I'm in the middle of a major project for d20 Modern (sorry, that's ALL I can say right now). My poor tired little brain can't keep up with a full day's work at my day job, then 3-4hrs a night working on this project - which is why the start time is not until mid-end of September :)

That said - if you, or any of your buddies wanna hookup to get a run down of FG, feel free to PM me, and we can arrange something :) I'm free most of this Friday from about 1500 eastern on, as well as most of the weekend...

Again, welcome aboard and we'll be seein ye around :)