PDA

View Full Version : Cyberpunk 2020 MoreCore Extension

superteddy57
October 28th, 2018, 21:41
Another has taken up the reigns and will be taking over. Thanks for using my work and hope you continue having fun with the new version.

You can find it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?58523-Cyberpunk-2020-(MoreCore-Extension) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?58523-Cyberpunk-2020-(MoreCore-Extension))

Redemption77
January 28th, 2019, 22:31
Is this extension still being worked on and or updated. Ive spoken with the community director of R.Talsorian about their interest for a full fledged ruleset and licensed materials being sold here and they are all for integrating with FG. However we need to find someone who could make the ruleset. This is the closest we have at the moment

superteddy57
January 28th, 2019, 22:40
Yes, it is still being worked on. It is however not a full ruleset.

Redemption77
January 29th, 2019, 01:04
Ohh Im quite aware, just mentioning R.Talsorian has shown interest in getting involved with FG, we just need someone who can and will make the ruleset. However right now this extension is incredible and much appreciated. Im happy to hear its still being worked on

superteddy57
March 28th, 2019, 13:43
Updated first post with updated version. Fixed Body calculations for secondary attributes

superteddy57
April 13th, 2019, 02:12
Updated first post with new version. Added General IP box to MoreCore tab

Redemption77
April 14th, 2019, 20:33
If you play Cyberpunk 2020 or 2013 or any combination there of this is so worth it. Its a well done extension and Superteddy has been nothing but over the top helpful with any questions Ive had and even is willing to listen to feedback about possible changes and improvements. A top notch fellow he is and a top notch extension if you play Interlock. Thanks Superteddy!

tvpirrip
April 16th, 2019, 13:02
Keeping an eye on this. Will be giving it a run with friends soon! It's a little hard to tell what isn't working for this extension so far... any chance to include whats in the pipes for the future at the top?

Thanks in advance :)

superteddy57
April 16th, 2019, 15:56
Linking Inventory to Weaponlists, Global Armor tracking, CT and other combat automation are on the list for future improvements. Still trying to learn how CT and combat automation will work. The rest of the extension is tabletop ready. Meaning this is not 5e level in automation, but is able to to run a session and campaign.

Nylanfs
April 16th, 2019, 17:10
Keeping an eye on this. Will be giving it a run with friends soon! It's a little hard to tell what isn't working for this extension so far... any chance to include whats in the pipes for the future at the top?

Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the forums and FG Community!

superteddy57
May 4th, 2019, 23:01
Updated first post with an addition. Added extra Armor SDP to More tab to track Structural Damage Points. v1.2.3

Baufrin
June 20th, 2019, 01:09
I have a build campaign that I have entered all of the skill in. When I export all and load it in a test campaign I don't have the skills I entered.

danstu
June 20th, 2019, 15:17
Is there currently any way to modify the rolls for init and weapon attacks? It would be nice to be able to auto-add the init boost from a solo's combat sense or have a handgun automatically add the player's reflex + handgun, but I can't find an easy way to do it.

superteddy57
June 21st, 2019, 02:29
Well when you add a Weapon/Implement on the Main tab (Going to be adding a dropdown box to this and all my extensions for item types), type in Weapon on the type field. This will expand more sections to add information. For example which skill is being used, which will also add the attribute attached to the skill. As for Solo's Combat Sense, you could add it to the skills section. I didn't code in any of the special attributes as I was working on making them part of the roles. That hasn't been expanded quite yet to do that. No automation is setup to add Combat Sense to the initiative, but you could add it to the modifier box for the time being till I can code it. If you follow the rulebook for the types of equipment they should fit in the type field to have their relevant information for that piece of equipment.

Types so far:
Weapon
Armor
Drugs
Cyberware
Program

If you want a demo, reach out to me on discord and I'd be happy to run you through it.

superteddy57
June 21st, 2019, 04:27
You know, give me a few and I'll change it now. Set it up as a combo box to make this a bit easier.

superteddy57
June 21st, 2019, 04:37
Updated first post with updated extension. Added a combo box to the item type field to make it easier to change the type of equipment.

danstu
June 21st, 2019, 15:28
Thanks for clarifying, I've only run DnD through Fantasy grounds before, and mostly using official stuff, so I haven't messed around much with morecore or creating my own items.

I was misunderstanding what the "type" field was, thinking it was the type of weapon (handgun/smg/etc), which obviously wasn't populating the other fields. With the new version, the weapons show up pretty much exactly how I was trying to get it, thanks for pushing an update so quick on that. Figured the Combat Sense automation wasn't in just yet, I was poking around in the .xml to see if I could figure out how to code it in and saw there was an "initbonus" tag under the characters, so I wasn't sure if it'd been added somehow and I just wasn't seeing it, but experimenting with that, it seems like that only works for the combat tracker roll, doesn't add to chara sheet.

Thanks for the work on this! My group's about to try CP for the first time, and even the amount of automation you've built so far is making the sheer number of modifiers in play a lot less intimidating.

Tyrannosaurus VeX
June 23rd, 2019, 08:05
Been going through character creation a lot lately, here's some notes/suggestions: (not sure if any of these changes are possible BTW)

1. You have Clothes, Hair, Ethnicity, and Language under "Style", but not 'Affectations', which I think would be nice to have.

2. Similarly to #1, I would add a line under "Family Status" that was "Childhood Environment".

superteddy57
June 23rd, 2019, 16:29
Sure, I can work on that. Is that all in the Notes tab?

Tyrannosaurus VeX
June 23rd, 2019, 16:55
Sure, I can work on that. Is that all in the Notes tab?

I believe so.

superteddy57
June 26th, 2019, 03:43
Updated first post with changes to the Notes tab. Added Affectations and Childhood Environments.

Valyar
July 1st, 2019, 14:06
Following the hype about Cyberpunk 2077, I decided to check what is this about and get back to the roots: Cyberpunk 2020. I watched some YouTube streams of one-shots and "How to play" videos by the R. Talsorian Games and I am intrigued. Intrigued, because the art, the system and the overall feeling brings me back into 80-90s and the way they perceived the future. Quite retro nowadays and I love it. The systems looks fast and furious with a lot of options to pick from when it comes to developing your character.

Then I remembered your extension and I am here to say that it looks fantastic. I am more eager to give a try to this game while waiting for the Cyberpunk RED. I hope you don't mind to suggest this tweak that will significantly ease the life of players:

Add scroll bar to the skill list (I thought splitting into two columns will work, but won't be that pretty).

It will be great to have two columns for optimum screen real estate usage(as on the original character sheet), but it might look bulky with the buttons next to the skill.

superteddy57
July 1st, 2019, 19:05
I was thinking the same thing and wondered if cutting down on the information stored on the line might help shrink it. I could toy with it and see if I can make it two columns. Since the skills are static to attribute and all.

superteddy57
July 2nd, 2019, 04:21
Still haven't worked on the titles, but how about this:

Valyar
July 2nd, 2019, 07:24
Still haven't worked on the titles, but how about this:

Yes, this looks quite good! Two columns definitely will work. :D
I think from UX perspective the skill should be arranged alphabetically, starting from the left column and flowing to the right when the end of the column is reached. This is the way text is arranged in books and tables in almost all cases and people are used to read this way.

superteddy57
July 2nd, 2019, 18:50
Once I figure out how to get the text to wrap and the titles, I'll release the update.

Valyar
July 3rd, 2019, 07:40
The Call of Cthulhu 7e ruleset has the skill pane content automatically distributed between columns when the sheet is resized. Unfortunately it is encrypted and I can't check how the frame is configured there to allow this behavior.

From observing it, the columns are predefined and only the content is dynamically adjusted based on the vertical size of the column.

Trenloe
July 3rd, 2019, 17:50
Have a look at the <columns> parameter in the Definitions of the windowlist control: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/windowlist.xcp

superteddy57
July 4th, 2019, 15:30
Updated first post with changes to the skill list requested. Thanks Trenloe! Always there with the right solution. You guys let me know if this helps.

superteddy57
July 5th, 2019, 08:15
Updated first post with changes to the Character Sheet, NPC Sheet, and Items.

Valyar
July 5th, 2019, 09:42
The new main page of the character sheet is fantastic. The frames with skills can be adjusted as in the previous version to auto-expand. There are many frames that can be adjusted to elegantly resize with the sheet. Attached screenshot from my experiment with resizing

superteddy57
July 5th, 2019, 09:51
I never really intended the sheet to be resized.

Tyrannosaurus VeX
July 5th, 2019, 09:55
With the new sheet changes, it's a lot harder to add the Role Special Ability skills because they don't have an associated stat/ability with them or a column for that ...

Can you add those skills to the skills list so their associated stat/ability also auto-populates?

superteddy57
July 5th, 2019, 11:42
I added them to the main list. Let me double check it for you.

superteddy57
July 5th, 2019, 11:58
Yes, I double checked and they should be in the main list. The only one without a stat associated is Jury Rig. The rest are linked.

rkonieczka
July 7th, 2019, 14:44
Crashes upon creating a new campaign.

damned
July 7th, 2019, 16:06
Crashes upon creating a new campaign.

Can you post some more info?
What version of the extension
What version of CoreRPG
What version of MoreCore

Any error messages or other?

rkonieczka
July 8th, 2019, 04:19
wups. was using an edited file of morecore. working now. BTW When I tested an encounter the attack section is blank (no links). None of the weapons I have the NPCs or player equipped with show up. Is this still a work in progress or am I missing something?

rkonieczka
July 17th, 2019, 01:14
I've been playing around with this extension (maybe a little too much) and added a ****-ton of items, vehicles, and locations. I'm almost done with adding all the items from each of the four chromebooks, and am now adding locations via the Night City manual. To be fair-- most of the work is being done by an OCR program, that I'm supervising for errors. Although, I found a couple sites that have already created text versions of weapons. Cars, locations (except the wiki), and cyberware seem a bit more elusive in text format online. If someone wants those sites I've used I'll list them in another post. Also if anyone knows of a good cyberware website that I can "borrow" text from It would speed up the process

Lastly, the main reason I'm doing this is for my own campaign, but I'd love to share the hard work I've done with fellow GMs. (If it's possible to do in the first place). Can an avid FG modder explain to me how to share these items w/o handing over the whole campaign?

LordEntrails
July 17th, 2019, 01:28
I've been playing around with this extension (maybe a little too much) and added a ****-ton of items, vehicles, and locations. I'm almost done with adding all the items from each of the four chromebooks, and am now adding locations via the Night City manual. To be fair-- most of the work is being done by an OCR program, that I'm supervising for errors. Although, I found a couple sites that have already created text versions of weapons. Cars, locations (except the wiki), and cyberware seem a bit more elusive in text format online. If someone wants those sites I've used I'll list them in another post. Also if anyone knows of a good cyberware website that I can "borrow" text from It would speed up the process

Lastly, the main reason I'm doing this is for my own campaign, but I'd love to share the hard work I've done with fellow GMs. (If it's possible to do in the first place). Can an avid FG modder explain to me how to share these items w/o handing over the whole campaign?
/export in the chat window.

Note that some of the text might be copyrighted. In general item names and game mechanics (item stats) are not able to be protected by IP, but text descriptions can be. So be careful what you have in the item descriptions.

Also, see the link in my sig about best practices, might help save you some trouble.

At this point you may want to duplicate your campaign folder in the operating system and rename one to"Devl" so you can have one place for creating your modules that is distinct from your campaign.

rkonieczka
July 17th, 2019, 01:43
/export in the chat window.

Note that some of the text might be copyrighted. In general item names and game mechanics (item stats) are not able to be protected by IP, but text descriptions can be. So be careful what you have in the item descriptions.

Also, see the link in my sig about best practices, might help save you some trouble.

At this point you may want to duplicate your campaign folder in the operating system and rename one to"Devl" so you can have one place for creating your modules that is distinct from your campaign.

Dang, that's unfortunate. Those descriptions are half the fun. Although, understandable. I'll just have to run through the descriptions before posting it I guess. Thanks. I'm still curious about my previous question, though. This extension is near perfect, and my only gripe is the missing "Attack" dice rolls on the combat tracker. I still havn't found a solution to that. (Let me know if that is in-progress or a bug on my side)

superteddy57
July 17th, 2019, 15:40
The combat tracker is what I am working on now. It will be some time till I have that implemented. Which may cause some huge changes within the extension, so I'm trying to be careful and limit the full changes so you don't have to re-do all of your work.

DamonKarras
July 19th, 2019, 16:11
I will say this looks and works awesome. I am concerned that there is no initiative button for characters and NPCs though. There is one on the combat tracker but it rolls a d10 does not add in reflex or combat sense to the roll.

damned
July 19th, 2019, 16:15
I will say this looks and works awesome. I am concerned that there is no initiative button for characters and NPCs though. There is one on the combat tracker but it rolls a d10 does not add in reflex or combat sense to the roll.

use a /myinit roll and roll parameters to hook in those values

superteddy57
July 19th, 2019, 20:44
After I did some changes to the character sheet I didn't wrangle in the init button back in. It will get reconnected once I can tie the CT to the charactersheet. All part of the CT upgrade I'm planning.

MattyDove
July 26th, 2019, 00:43
Thanks for this! I hope Cyberpunk sees an uptick in popularity with the upcoming 2077 video game release! I would love to see this module further developed.

superteddy57
July 26th, 2019, 02:58
I'm working on it when I can. As it gets further and further away from the MoreCore base I will consider just creating a stand alone ruleset. I am open for suggestions and critiques to further develop this. I was planning on using this base to make a 2077 version when I do get my hands on that version.

Valyar
August 3rd, 2019, 06:39
The Cyberpunk RED Jumpstart is out! Exciting

superteddy57
August 3rd, 2019, 14:24
Yup, can't wait to get my hands on it

Yskonyn
August 3rd, 2019, 23:04
Yup, can't wait to get my hands on it

Can we assume then that Red will be playable via your module, good sir?

superteddy57
August 3rd, 2019, 23:55
Once I see what changes there are, it may require a fresh new take. But rest assure, I will be working on Red.

superteddy57
August 4th, 2019, 15:33
I got my hands on the Jumpstart material and will be looking it over. Man looks really streamlined and boy you will get a huge hoot out of the netrunning rules.

Baufrin
August 4th, 2019, 15:55
I would say for the 2020 purist break it into it's own extension for Red. Skills work the same way at this stage. Stat +skill + d10.

superteddy57
August 4th, 2019, 16:19
Agreed, but makes my job easier as I can use a ton of the same code.

Nylanfs
August 6th, 2019, 00:56
Then you will run into

badula
August 25th, 2019, 19:40
Hi guys i need some help

i would like to use this extension with a different background image
so
this is the image i want
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5lcl65vr3lu3ji/DesktopCPnew.jpg?dl=0
this is the modified graphic_frames.xml
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gju9d3m0wxnb69g/graphic_frames%20xml.jpg?dl=0
and this is the error i get
https://www.dropbox.com/s/an7ti9fr82kgith/Cp%20background%20error.jpg?dl=0

in short the image keeps repeating itself
i've tried different sizes of the image and changing width and hight in the xml file but all i get is at best an empty space before the repetition starts

mind you that my level of html or xml is "John Snow" all i did was to follow some tutorials

badula
August 25th, 2019, 22:09
Hi guys i need some help

i would like to use this extension with a different background image
so
this is the image i want
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5lcl65vr3lu3ji/DesktopCPnew.jpg?dl=0
this is the modified graphic_frames.xml
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gju9d3m0wxnb69g/graphic_frames%20xml.jpg?dl=0
and this is the error i get
https://www.dropbox.com/s/an7ti9fr82kgith/Cp%20background%20error.jpg?dl=0

in short the image keeps repeating itself
i've tried different sizes of the image and changing width and hight in the xml file but all i get is at best an empty space before the repetition starts

mind you that my level of html or xml is "John Snow" all i did was to follow some tutorials

I've found the issue not the solution:
i had the UI Scale to 70%!

superteddy57
August 25th, 2019, 23:35
I haven't had a chance to do a full blown theme for Cyberpunk 2020. If you want to work up a theme, I'll make it part of the extension.

damned
August 26th, 2019, 03:27
badula its not really the cause/solution/fix.
It just means that at exactly that resolution you will get what you expect.
At any other resolution you wont.
You need to have a look at Nine Slices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLM0qMsNybg

badula
August 26th, 2019, 07:15
badula its not really the cause/solution/fix.
It just means that at exactly that resolution you will get what you expect.
At any other resolution you wont.
You need to have a look at Nine Slices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLM0qMsNybg

i love you i will watch it for sure!
btw now it works with 100% ui scale buut... i know it's not perfect

ImaTarget
August 28th, 2019, 15:45
I got my hands on the Jumpstart material and will be looking it over. Man looks really streamlined and boy you will get a huge hoot out of the netrunning rules.

Hello there, I plan to run the Jumpstart with my online group soon and hope to be able to use Fantasy Grounds instead of Roll20. Any chance this has made some progress already? Really looking forward to this. I will work on a theme too but I am unsure if I can start when the module isn't done yet.

superteddy57
August 28th, 2019, 16:04
Funny that you mentioned it. I was just working on the jump start material. Might take me a bit of time as some of the mechanics are different.I will keep you posted.

Tyrannosaurus VeX
September 5th, 2019, 01:44
I just had my first session using this extension/setting. Here's my wishlist of things that might be improvements:

1. Initiative
Since you're constantly rolling initiative, it would be nice if the character sheet actually had an initiative button and that it automatically populated to the Order in the CT. If this feature already exists, it's very well hidden.

2. Weapon Damage
Right now, when you click on a weapon's damage, it adds it to the modifier, instead of just rolling it. I'm not sure if this is intended and if it is, why? But it would be simpler if it just rolled it.

3. Hit Location
It would be awesome if when you rolled a weapon attack, it also rolled a d10 and spit out where the hit is located. Just a nice feature to speed things up.

4. Automatic Armor / Damage Calculations
Probably a nearly insurmountable task, but if you had #2 and #3, you could, technically read the armor for that location of the target and calculate the actual damage done to a target including their BTM, etc. and automatically apply it, even automatically rolling a stun/death save. This is the level of automation that the 5e ruleset has though, and is probably me just dreaming.

superteddy57
September 5th, 2019, 06:35
1 - Is easy fix and will be up in next update
2 - I'm going to try and get it into a button, but I can input 2d6+3 on the line and in the item and when I hover it and double click it rolls just fine. I also have the dice pool disabled.
3 - Is part of the next update as it will roll a random hit location with every attack.
4 - Not there quite yet with the Targeting, but in the books once the CT is up and running.

I will be working on both Cyberpunk and Shadowrun tomorrow. It's my only day off this week and will have to squeeze what I can out of my time. Don't worry, haven't forgotten this one. Also have Cyberpunk Red helping add some new features into this as I will prolly port Cyberpunk 2020 as a branch of that code since it's farther along on the CT and targeting. We will see how it all works out. Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! Keep them coming!

Baufrin
September 5th, 2019, 07:26
Thanks for doing this you're a scholar and a gent.

superteddy57
September 5th, 2019, 23:30
Updated first post with update.

skurgar
September 26th, 2019, 09:59
I cant get this to work are there instructions on installing it

superteddy57
September 26th, 2019, 20:01
Like all extensions, you must download the file on the first post to your default fantasy grounds folder. In the majority of cases it is located %UserProfile%\Appdata\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\Extensions. The fastest way to locate this folder would be to load up Fantasy Grounds and on the loader, there is a folder icon that will open the location we are looking for. Once you have it in the extensions folder the extension is ready to be used. You will also require the base ruleset this is built on and that is MoreCore (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34860-MoreCore-Ruleset). Same process as the extension, but must place it in the ruleset folder. Now create new campaign and select MoreCore as the ruleset and Cyberpunk2020 as the extension.

skurgar
September 27th, 2019, 07:44
thank you. now to figure out how to use it

glmacedo
October 29th, 2019, 06:18
Feel a bit dumb... but got to ask - I understand that CT is a work in progress... but is there any type of automation for the NPCs (even if it is just like the PCs and based off on the Character Sheet) or the whole NPC entry is mostly for reference and dice should be rolled manually?

glmacedo
October 29th, 2019, 15:51
Feel a bit dumb... but got to ask - I understand that CT is a work in progress... but is there any type of automation for the NPCs (even if it is just like the PCs and based off on the Character Sheet) or the whole NPC entry is mostly for reference and dice should be rolled manually?

I think I figured it out... the NPC entry is mostly for reference... there doesn't seem to be any automation out there yet, right? I was thinking the "Damage" box would be for attacks and such, but I think it is just for tracking damage to the NPC in question... let me know if this is correct.

superteddy57
October 29th, 2019, 16:10
There is automation on the NPC sheet to help with combat till a combat tracker link can be done. I added skill rolls that link to the built in skills for the game and are linked to their respective attribute. I also gave an area to track weapon damage as well. Unfortunately the NPC sheet isn't very robust and doesn't go further than that. So the DM will need to do more with this extension for combat. Just not getting more till combat tracker would be done.

I have run a few one shots with my personal group, and got it to its current state to help with that.

glmacedo
October 29th, 2019, 16:32
There is automation on the NPC sheet to help with combat till a combat tracker link can be done. I added skill rolls that link to the built in skills for the game and are linked to their respective attribute. I also gave an area to track weapon damage as well. Unfortunately the NPC sheet isn't very robust and doesn't go further than that. So the DM will need to do more with this extension for combat. Just not getting more till combat tracker would be done.

I have run a few one shots with my personal group, and got it to its current state to help with that.

Ok, so I guess I just need to figure out the syntax for the damage then :)

superteddy57
October 29th, 2019, 16:33
Well can be "weaponname" #d#. This will roll the number of dice and type of dice that you input with the tag of the weaponname.

glmacedo
October 29th, 2019, 18:10
Well can be "weaponname" #d#. This will roll the number of dice and type of dice that you input with the tag of the weaponname.

Awesome! Will test it tonight!

glmacedo
October 29th, 2019, 20:00

Just tested - I now understand that this was due tog lack of understanding of the MoreCore ruleset... I didn't realize that the "dice chain" was being added to the "Dice Box" and was expecting a direct roll like the PC sheets.

Everything works now and as I said initially, I feel dumb :P

superteddy57
October 31st, 2019, 03:26
Oh wow, sorry! I always forget the dice pool. As rule of thumb for my extensions, is disable it when you start a new campaign. Always meant to disable it within the extension.

glmacedo
October 31st, 2019, 03:42
Oh wow, sorry! I always forget the dice pool. As rule of thumb for my extensions, is disable it when you start a new campaign. Always meant to disable it within the extension.

Yeah, I come from the d20 systems and the dice box/pool doesn't show on those, so it kinda thru me off for a bit.

It was interesting though - when I closed it (via the checkbox", not disabling it on settings) it gave me an error when I tried... But I'm ok with it rolling there - it doesn't bother me :)

Brotherkelly
December 18th, 2019, 17:38
Hi Superteddy57, I am very slowly putting together an extension for Battletech: A Time of War. I like the layout you have done for the stats blcok on the front sheet and was wondering if you would allow me to use that code and modify to suit the BT:ATOW character stats that need displaying. I am not very good at the code writing thing from scratch but can get by modifying existing code.

superteddy57
December 18th, 2019, 19:07
Hi Superteddy57, I am very slowly putting together an extension for Battletech: A Time of War. I like the layout you have done for the stats blcok on the front sheet and was wondering if you would allow me to use that code and modify to suit the BT:ATOW character stats that need displaying. I am not very good at the code writing thing from scratch but can get by modifying existing code.

Sure, it's mostly frame placement. The only thing I ask anyone using my code is to release it to the community so others can benefit and have fun.

Brotherkelly
December 19th, 2019, 16:09
Sure, it's mostly frame placement. The only thing I ask anyone using my code is to release it to the community so others can benefit and have fun.

Great, thanks.

I will post what I've done when it is ready.

superteddy57
December 19th, 2019, 16:11
I am a huge fan of Battletech, so I am very excited to see how this turns out.

Brotherkelly
December 19th, 2019, 17:04
I am working on the character sheet for use in personal combat only at the moment. Hopefully, it won't take too much to transfer it to use with Mech Combat. Time will tell.

Brotherkelly
December 19th, 2019, 17:06
When I am ready to put some progress info up it will be put in the Battletech post:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21178-BATTLETECH-A-Time-of-War-(FASA-Mechwarrior-RPG-Redux)

superteddy57
December 19th, 2019, 17:11
Subscribed. Good luck and happy coding!

Samzagas
January 16th, 2020, 16:39
Greetings,
I'm starting a Cyberpunk 2020 campaign and I have a few questions about how to use the extension's character sheet.
-I'm having problems linking some skills to a description. I made entries under the "Skills" category, and I've noticed that they match exactly with the entries in the character sheet to be linked. However, there are a few that I can't match no matter what, the first one that comes into mind would be the "Education & General Knowledge" skill, which appears as "Education &" in the character sheet, no matter how I rename the skill I just can't make it link.
-Also on skill, the ones that can be brought multiple times, like Expert, need to be added manually but I can't find a way to link an attribute to them, am I missing something?
-Linking weapons to theirs corresponding skills is also an issue with Exotic and Melee weapons. The "skill" field of the weapon is automatically filled with "Melee/Fencing" for melee weapons and it automatically empties for exotic weapons which leads to the sheets not knowing that skill should be used with those weapons. I've tried changing the fields to their appropriate skill, but when I try to lock or close the skill again it goes back to default.

I'd appreciate any insight on those issues, thanks for reading.

superteddy57
January 16th, 2020, 21:07
Updated first post with a new version.

Samzagas
January 16th, 2020, 21:27

A thousand thanks to you.

Samzagas
January 16th, 2020, 21:34

Sadly, I have to report an issue, when trying the custom skills (in this case a Martial Art), the attribute was added correctly, but it was not adding the Ranks or the Miscellaneous modifiers.
Also, now weapon damage seems to be broken. :(
Whenever I roll for weapon damage I get the following error:
"Runtime Notice: s'sDamage:' | s'2d6'
Runtime Notice: s'rActor:' | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00003', s'sCTNode' = s'', s'sName' = s'TESTCHAR' }
Script Error: [string "damage_roll"]:1: attempt to call field 'onDamageAction' (a nil value)"

New weapons are now also giving me an error when I do the attack roll, this basically means that any weapons that were already in my Item list from before can roll attack, but anything that I create now can't. This is a long one so I have to put it in another post.

Samzagas
January 16th, 2020, 21:46
The error it shows is:
W"Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:65: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'nStat' (a nil value)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk_label) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (damage_roll) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (punch) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (kick) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (disarm) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (sweep) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (block) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (dodge) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (grapple) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (throw) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (hold) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (choke) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (escape) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ram) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk_label) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (damage_roll) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (punch) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (kick) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (disarm) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (sweep) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (block) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (dodge) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (grapple) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (throw) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (hold) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (choke) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (escape) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ram) in windowclass (weaponlist)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk) in windowclass (weaponlist)"
It repeats itself a few times.

superteddy57
January 16th, 2020, 22:57
Apologies, I switched some things around, and didn't finalize some of the code. This should now calculate damage properly and also add in BT into melee damage rolls. As for custom skills, they should now roll correctly with ranks and misc bonuses. Unfortunately right now it will not reflect the total into the skill total box. This will need to be implemented at a later time.

Samzagas
January 16th, 2020, 23:13
Apologies, I switched some things around, and didn't finalize some of the code. This should now calculate damage properly and also add in BT into melee damage rolls. As for custom skills, they should now roll correctly with ranks and misc bonuses. Unfortunately right now it will not reflect the total into the skill total box. This will need to be implemented at a later time.

Thanks all that's left is the attack roll error!
P.S. it still says it's version 1.5 in when I open the game.

superteddy57
January 17th, 2020, 14:04
I'm not seeing an error with attack rolls after my latest update. I am able to roll my weapon attacks.

Here is an example of an item to be sure that isn't the issue.

Here is an example of two rolls done with that same weapon

As for the version number, that was a mistake on my part by not updating the extension.xml file. The version is up to date on the images as of now, but the version I uploaded is the same version I am using.

Samzagas
January 17th, 2020, 15:14
Upon closer inspection, it only happens with custom skills. A couple of my players have Martial Arts, so I've set up a custom skill for each and the error only happens when I try to make a "weapon" for their MA attacks linked to their corresponding skills.
It also happens when misspelling any other skill, like when I typed "Submachineguns" instead of "Submachinegun".

superteddy57
January 17th, 2020, 15:41
Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Let me double check the system I have set up and see how we can do martial arts for you. As the system isn't fully fleshed out, we might have to make some compromise. Keep an eye on here for a fix and we'll get you and your players back to the table :)

Samzagas
January 17th, 2020, 15:48
Thanks again for your time and effort.

superteddy57
January 17th, 2020, 16:14
Are you planning on just using the rulebook Martial Arts or including the supplement ones as well?

Samzagas
January 17th, 2020, 16:16
No, we are sticking to the Core plus the Chromebooks

superteddy57
January 17th, 2020, 16:34
Ok, I've updated the first post with the changes with custom skills and melee combat. Custom skills will work as long as the attribute matches:

intelligence
attractiveness
empathy
reflexes
technicalability
cool
body

This will then link the attribute score with the roll. The custom skills name will have to match both in the skill node (the list in the sidebar) with what is on the character sheet. If they don't match won't work. Great way to test is clicking on the link to the right of the skill on the character sheet and it should open the window to the skill's description. Same applies to weapons as well when working with custom skills. I've made a standard list of melee types using the names from the rulebook. If your using, for example, Martial Arts (Aikido), this will be the format to input the skill into the skill slot. Should add in relevant body modifiers. As for the special melee abilities, double click on the special ability to add the modifier to modifier box and then roll. If they aren't displaying, then cycle the weapon by clicking the icon on the far left to have them show correctly.

Samzagas
January 17th, 2020, 16:40
Working like a charm. I'm sure my players will appreciate this, I know I do.

superteddy57
January 17th, 2020, 16:41
Great to hear! Report any other game breaking issues. Will try my best to get them resolved for you.

Fargen
February 18th, 2020, 02:02
Know unity is not out yet, but here are some errors from the CP 2020 extension with FGU:
[2/17/2020 8:57:22 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
[2/17/2020 8:58:03 PM] [NOTICE] Daily session backup created.
[2/17/2020 8:58:03 PM] [NOTICE] Starting cloud server mode. []
[2/17/2020 8:58:03 PM] [NOTICE] Starting cloud server mode. []
[2/17/2020 8:58:03 PM] [NOTICE] Cloud server already exists for your Fantasy Grounds account. Unable to start server.
[2/17/2020 8:58:09 PM] [NOTICE] Network setup cancelled by user.
[2/17/2020 8:58:20 PM] [NOTICE] Daily session backup created.
[2/17/2020 8:58:20 PM] [NOTICE] Starting private server mode.
[2/17/2020 8:58:20 PM] [NOTICE] Game server started.
[2/17/2020 8:58:20 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene exiting.
[2/17/2020 8:58:20 PM] [NOTICE] Tabletop scene starting.
[2/17/2020 8:58:34 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resettemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[2/17/2020 8:58:34 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resetalltemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[2/17/2020 8:58:36 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (smallheadertext). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_fonts_mc.xml]
[2/17/2020 8:58:38 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Error loading extension XML file. [MCCP2020 v1.7] [campaign/record_char_notes.xml]: 'position' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 48, position 33.
[2/17/2020 8:58:40 PM] [NOTICE] s'aMajor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #4, s'MoreCore' = #1 } | s' aMinor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #0, s'MoreCore' = #51 }
[2/17/2020 8:58:40 PM] [NOTICE] s'onInit: registerResultHandler'
[2/17/2020 8:59:07 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (buttongroup_dmgcounter) in class (charsheet_more)
[2/17/2020 8:59:07 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_skilllist.lua"]:82: attempt to index global 'DataCommon' (a nil value)
[2/17/2020 8:59:07 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_charinit) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
[2/17/2020 8:59:24 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "number_charinit"]:4: attempt to index global 'ActionInit' (a nil value)

MitchMitch
April 13th, 2020, 20:10
Hello! I love what has been done so far! I am excited to start running/ playing with my group.
I have been working on some graphical improvements for my own purposes, I can share what I have done if anyone is interested as well.
Here is what I have done so far

There are some areas that I would like to visually adjust on the character sheet. I went ahead and circled in yellow the areas I would like to edit on the character sheet (trying to make it look more like paper for aesthetic purposes). More or less I would just like to remove the bevel and adjust the brightness on each area that is similar.
EDIT
for clarity's sake, I would like to remove the bevels in all of the areas that resemble the circles areas in my picture example.

superteddy57
April 13th, 2020, 20:29
@Fargen Sorry for the late response. Never received an email you responded on this thread. I will check to see if these are still happening and see if I can sort them.

@MitchMitch I haven't had time to skin it and love the look. What you have circled are actually in the MoreCore ruleset itself. That icon/frame would need to be changed. The way I built this was on top of MoreCore so, some elements are based either in MoreCore or CoreRPG. So if MoreCore's developer makes a change to the look of certain elements, then my extensions are stuck with them. Well, not stuck, just need to change the declaration of the icon/frame for that element from graphics.

From the looks of MoreCore, this is located in graphics_frames.xml

<framedef name="fielddark">
<bitmap file="graphics/frames/fielddark.png" />
<offset>13,13,13,13</offset>
</framedef>

Just need to replace the fielddark.png file to what you were hoping to use.

MitchMitch
April 13th, 2020, 20:59
@Fargen Sorry for the late response. Never received an email you responded on this thread. I will check to see if these are still happening and see if I can sort them.

@MitchMitch I haven't had time to skin it and love the look. What you have circled are actually in the MoreCore ruleset itself. That icon/frame would need to be changed. The way I built this was on top of MoreCore so, some elements are based either in MoreCore or CoreRPG. So if MoreCore's developer makes a change to the look of certain elements, then my extensions are stuck with them. Well, not stuck, just need to change the declaration of the icon/frame for that element from graphics.

From the looks of MoreCore, this is located in graphics_frames.xml

Just need to replace the fielddark.png file to what you were hoping to use.

Fantastic! I already had to modify a few elements in that folder, before so this wasn't complete unfamiliar ground, found it and adjusted as needed. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a way to over ride the images through the extension file. In any case, this works for me well enough! Thanks a lot!

Fargen
April 14th, 2020, 03:16
Checked today with FGU & MoreCore 1.54 w/latest CP extension.
Some errors still on launch and should character sheet look like this?

[4/13/2020 10:06:57 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[4/13/2020 10:07:42 PM] Starting private server mode. [(:1802) (fe80:::1802)]
[4/13/2020 10:07:42 PM] Game server started. [:1802]
[4/13/2020 10:07:42 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
[4/13/2020 10:07:43 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
[4/13/2020 10:07:57 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resettemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[4/13/2020 10:07:57 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resetalltemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[4/13/2020 10:08:02 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Error loading extension XML file. [MCCP2020 v1.7] [campaign/record_char_notes.xml]: 'position' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 48, position 33.
[4/13/2020 10:08:05 PM] s'aMajor: ' | { } | s' aMinor: ' | { }
[4/13/2020 10:08:05 PM] s'onInit: registerResultHandler'
[4/13/2020 10:08:40 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (buttongroup_dmgcounter) in class (charsheet_more)
[4/13/2020 10:08:40 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_skilllist.lua"]:82: attempt to index global 'DataCommon' (a nil value)
[4/13/2020 10:08:40 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_charinit) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
[4/13/2020 10:09:09 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_charinit) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
[4/13/2020 10:09:11 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_charinit) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
[4/13/2020 10:09:34 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "bodysave"]:4: attempt to index global 'ActionSave' (a nil value)
[4/13/2020 10:10:12 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_charinit) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
[4/13/2020 10:13:24 PM] Campaign saved.
[4/13/2020 10:13:56 PM] NETWORK COMMAND STATS [0]: 1 (1) / 0 (0)

damned
April 14th, 2020, 03:26
Checked today with FGU & MoreCore 1.54 w/latest CP extension.
Some errors still on launch and should character sheet look like this?

[4/13/2020 10:06:57 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[4/13/2020 10:07:42 PM] Starting private server mode. [(:1802) (fe80:::1802)]
[4/13/2020 10:07:42 PM] Game server started. [:1802]
[4/13/2020 10:07:42 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
[4/13/2020 10:07:43 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
[4/13/2020 10:07:57 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resettemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[4/13/2020 10:07:57 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resetalltemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[4/13/2020 10:08:02 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Error loading extension XML file. [MCCP2020 v1.7] [campaign/record_char_notes.xml]: 'position' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 48, position 33.

New MoreCore update about to drop which will fix some of these.

Fargen
April 18th, 2020, 19:23
Still getting errors in FGU. When launching a campaign there are the image file errors, and then when opening a character get the xml and script errors, and character sheet is not showing all labels.
Would love to have CP working with Morecore to run a game.

Console Log:
[4/18/2020 2:14:19 PM] FGU v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-04-17)
[4/18/2020 2:14:19 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Daily session backup created.
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Starting private server mode. [(10.0.4.10:1802) (fe80::3040:f09c:b5b9:df86:1802)]
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Game server started. [10.0.4.10:1802]
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
[4/18/2020 2:15:06 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resettemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[4/18/2020 2:15:06 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resetalltemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[4/18/2020 2:15:10 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Error loading extension XML file. [MCCP2020 v1.7] [campaign/record_char_notes.xml]: 'position' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 48, position 33.
[4/18/2020 2:15:13 PM] s'aMajor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #4, s'MoreCore' = #1 } | s' aMinor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #0, s'MoreCore' = #54 }
[4/18/2020 2:15:13 PM] s'onInit: registerResultHandler'
[4/18/2020 2:17:09 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (buttongroup_dmgcounter) in class (charsheet_more)
[4/18/2020 2:17:09 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_skilllist.lua"]:70: attempt to index global 'DataCommon' (a nil value)
[4/18/2020 2:17:09 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_charinit) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
[4/18/2020 2:20:14 PM] Campaign saved.

damned
April 19th, 2020, 01:57
Still getting errors in FGU. When launching a campaign there are the image file errors, and then when opening a character get the xml and script errors, and character sheet is not showing all labels.
Would love to have CP working with Morecore to run a game.

Console Log:
[4/18/2020 2:14:19 PM] FGU v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-04-17)
[4/18/2020 2:14:19 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Daily session backup created.
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Starting private server mode. [(10.0.4.10:1802) (fe80::3040:f09c:b5b9:df86:1802)]
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Game server started. [10.0.4.10:1802]
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
[4/18/2020 2:14:56 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
[4/18/2020 2:15:06 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resettemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[4/18/2020 2:15:06 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_shuffle.png) for icon (resetalltemp). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
[4/18/2020 2:15:10 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Error loading extension XML file. [MCCP2020 v1.7] [campaign/record_char_notes.xml]: 'position' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 48, position 33.
[4/18/2020 2:15:13 PM] s'aMajor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #4, s'MoreCore' = #1 } | s' aMinor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #0, s'MoreCore' = #54 }
[4/18/2020 2:15:13 PM] s'onInit: registerResultHandler'
[4/18/2020 2:17:09 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (buttongroup_dmgcounter) in class (charsheet_more)
[4/18/2020 2:17:09 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_skilllist.lua"]:70: attempt to index global 'DataCommon' (a nil value)
[4/18/2020 2:17:09 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_charinit) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
[4/18/2020 2:20:14 PM] Campaign saved.

You havent updated MoreCore - the first two errors are fixed in MoreCore.
Please update MoreCore and retest. It does look like some errors in the extension under FGU also.
One step at a time.

CyberPunker
May 8th, 2020, 15:00
Updated first post with new version. Added General IP box to MoreCore tab

Hey SuperTeddy

Old school gamer here looking at options to run a CyberPunk game online for the first time - don't know the Fantasy Grounds system at all yet but is your download basically a plug in? I'm running a Mac and before I buy FG and run a campaign I'm wondering how it works generally and with your addition.

Thanks in advance and thanks for the free materials.

CP

superteddy57
May 8th, 2020, 15:11
You would need to download the MoreCore ruleset (https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34860) and place that in your rulesets folder. Then download this extension and place it in your extensions folder. Create a new campaign using the MoreCore ruleset and choose this extension from the list before you start. Should be all set from there.

Hawker75
May 13th, 2020, 07:29
Hi,
Just started using the ruleset/extension and am looking forward to any work towards Cyberpunk Red, when it releases.
I have a question on an issue that I ran across and I have a suggestion as well.

The issue that I noticed was with the pre-populated skills from the master skill list. In order to link them to a skill, the spelling I enter on the skill must be exactly as it is written on the pre-populated skills. I came across two entries that I could not duplicate. The skills, “PilotVectThrust” and “Education &” (which should be Education & General Knowledge. These two skills cannot link as spelled and show a chat log of “unable to find the skill record with the correct name”.

The suggestion that I have is to have the ability to modify or delete pre-populated skills from within the custom skill modifier. This would help to clean up unused skills and to ensure that those skills match the spelling of skills that are linked.

Thanks for your work!

superteddy57
May 13th, 2020, 11:50
Thanks for the reports and suggestions. Unfortunately there will be no more additional features to the extension currently. I have since been hired by SmiteWorks to work on other projects and they have allowed me to keep my extensions up for use. Please enjoy it's current state and happy gaming. I would be happy to hand the reigns off to someone that wishes to continue the work of this or any of my other extensions for MoreCore.

Hawker75
May 13th, 2020, 15:56
Wow! Congrats! I guess that is bittersweet. Now that you are on the “inside”, hopefully Smiteworks can reach out to R. Talsorian Games about working together on a Cyberpunk Red ruleset license. ��

superteddy57
May 13th, 2020, 16:00
More games the merrier I always say :)

kevdog45
May 13th, 2020, 18:26
My guess is your going to work on Conan and possibly Cthulu. Cyberpunk Red on Fantasy Grounds would be a great add though.

superteddy57
May 13th, 2020, 18:34
Those systems mentioned are made and supported by other developers. My projects involve streamlining and upgrading CoreRPG and systems that lack developers currently. I've upgraded M&M and BRP to v3.0 and layered on CoreRPG. I have also implemented SFRPG's ship combat. So my projects are more helper projects to help those rulesets and also assisting with Unity bugs within rulesets. I have a few projects currently being reviewed that could smooth out some developer processes. So I'm a bit all over the place currently.

kevdog45
May 13th, 2020, 18:42
Its funny that you would mention M&M. Is that ruleset up to 5e standards now or at least much closer than it was? If I pick it up it would be great if that were the case and I suppose you would know best. :)

superteddy57
May 13th, 2020, 18:57
It's the same ruleset with some improvements. It is not 5E level, but able use FGU features and be a great starting point for improvements. Basically just brought it up to "modern" standards in terms of what a base commercial ruleset should have.