PDA

View Full Version : Open Savage Worlds & DnD5e Games (Paid)

DMbobby
October 28th, 2018, 19:05
Hey everyone,

I'm DMbobby from The GM Table YouTube channel and podcast network letting you know about the company Game Masters for Hire. We're a collection of professional game writers, producers, and educators within the industry as well as YouTube and gaming podcast circles. We have a pattern up for anyone interested in looking for premium games.

Currently we are offering a top quality Savage Worlds: East Texas University game (only 3 seats left), a monthly Savage Saturday where we explore different settings and teach new players the Savage Worlds system, and monthly D&D for beginners game that does the same for Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition

Process range from $15-$80 depending on package.

All of our Savage Worlds Games are already set up using the new Adventures Edition and we will also be offering a monthly Fate game soon as well. If you're interested check out our link below.

www.patreon.com/GM4Hire

JohnD
October 28th, 2018, 19:22
Does this use Fantasy Grounds?

You may want to review guidelines for paid games using Fantasy Grounds.

DMbobby
October 28th, 2018, 19:25
It does use Fantasy Grounds for games and have read the rules in paid games. I did just realize I didn't include the prices however. I will fix that.

JohnD
October 28th, 2018, 19:35
Can you link to one of the several hundred videos you have on your YT channel that shows off FG in your games? I've tried to look for one that shows it off but the only one I can see doesn't look like any FG I'm accustomed to (trees before the forest and all that).

ddavison
October 28th, 2018, 19:42
I can confirm that DMBobby is a valid FG license holder.

DMbobby
October 28th, 2018, 19:44
Not many of my videos on the yt are fantasy Grounds specific as the interest in actual plays didn't prove to be worth the production time compared to reviews and system education. There are a few however such as me converting a donjon dungeon into a fantasy Grounds module in real time (https://youtu.be/KnzCr8Df2Qk)

JohnD
October 28th, 2018, 20:21
Nice video. Good luck with your efforts!

Ctmega
October 29th, 2018, 00:36
DMbobby, as one of your youtube subscribers, let me start by saying that your videos have been a big help to me in my Savage Worlds games. That said, I wish you the best of luck in your "For Hire" games. I'll be keeping an eye on how things go and may reach out to you as me and a couple of other streamers are looking to build a fantasy grounds streaming community.

Thanks again for all the great content!

-Mega (Roleplay Network)
https://www.twitch.tv/rp_network

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_780u3AQRZu7C3jk1DjWrQ

DMbobby
October 29th, 2018, 12:54
So far they are going well. Game Masters for Hire is still in its "Launch Phase" until new years when we make the big push and our ETU game only has one seat remaining to fill and we're already contracted to do a custom bi-monthly campaign as well.