PDA

View Full Version : SWADE Tour of Darkness

dstuffle
October 26th, 2018, 17:48
I am really pumped up about the SWADE Kickstarter having reached the stretch goal for the update of Tour of Darkness setting. With every backer getting a copy of the pdf, I really hope enough folks become interested in the setting that it becomes availible here on FG.

Doswelk
October 27th, 2018, 07:49
I am convinced I had that once, they still sell the tokens so I surprised it doesn't exist any more!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?search=tour+of+darkness

Hlynrian
October 27th, 2018, 13:37
What is the reward? The Kickstarter entry is not very clear.

($290K) Savage Settings of Yesteryear: Tour of Darkness
Teller's highly-acclaimed "Weird Wars: Vietnam" has been a sleeper hit since it was first released in 2004. Now you can see what lurks in the jungle, preying on the soldiers of both sides in this terrible conflict. Improved and streamlined rules in the Adventure Edition such as suppressive fire give your soldiers a better chance to survive the horrors of the 'Nam! (PDF)

zarlor
October 27th, 2018, 15:38
I'm pretty sure that means that ToD will be put to the top of the queue (after Evernight, I believe) to be completely updated to the new SWAdE rules and that you'd get a PDF copy of the newly-updated setting. Shane has otherwise stated that, for the most part, older settings will get a full pass to update to SWAdE only once the current print runs of those books run out (some already have, mind you, and a few things I believe he mentioned where high on the list anyway, like Deadlands and the Fantasy Companion).