PDA

View Full Version : LFM 2-3 players 5e every Sunday!

IsolatedPurity
October 25th, 2018, 02:27
Hey all! I’m a longtime DM that has been using fantasy grounds to show maps and stuff for my in person group and I’ve decided to run two campaigns in my world. Unfortunately I moved to a low population city so I have not had many players here so I decided to finally try this whole online dming!

My campaigns are usually on the serious side with heavy roleplay and rare but meaningful combat(75-25). I would love to have some players who can handle improv and good roleplaying but of course All experience levels are welcome.

Send me a message or post here! We still haven’t decided on a exact time but probably around or after noon. Still deciding on a video/voice program as well.

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/the-known-world-isolatedpurity

See my world details here, I’m still adding to it and probably will be forever but oh well!

damned
October 25th, 2018, 04:26
Welcome IsolatedPurity

GunnarGreybeard
October 25th, 2018, 12:07
Always good to see more GMs around. Welcome aboard IsolatedPurity.

Pyrim715
October 25th, 2018, 14:19
This sounds very intriguing! Sent ya a PM!

Dr.Crankenstein
October 25th, 2018, 17:26
Sundays are perfect! Sent a DM.

Tolein
October 25th, 2018, 18:55
I would like to play with you guys on Sundays. I don't have a lot of experience but I am eager to learn as I go. I am partial to playing a cleric.

IsolatedPurity
October 26th, 2018, 13:10
Thank you for the kind welcome and interest all, we are still looking for a couple of reliable people!

Quothcraft
October 26th, 2018, 18:37
What time will you be playing and what time zone?

IsolatedPurity
October 26th, 2018, 19:27
Not sure if the exact time but central. Early afternoon at the latest.

slayeneq
October 27th, 2018, 20:25
I sent you a pm. We're interested..

ODD MAN
October 28th, 2018, 16:51
Hello long time 3.5 DM looking to learn 5e. Live in Central Standard as well you only out of work by 2 on Wednesdays normally free all day Fridays. If these times work for you please let me know.