PDA

View Full Version : Wont recognize my account as full

fredgar4
October 25th, 2018, 00:29
Hello,

My computer died last week and I had to purchase a new computer. I re-installed FG and input my original key (I had it written down in a password book of mine), but it still will not recognize my account as a full account. I only have options to join games and do demo stuff. Could someone help me please?

Andraax
October 25th, 2018, 00:38
You can verify that your license key is the same by looking up your original order on the FG store. Also, did you run an update after entering the key?

fredgar4
October 25th, 2018, 00:47
Hello and thank you for the response. I was able to get it to work. There was one 0 that I was typing as an O. I was trying to find the original order email but could not find it to pull the key. But I was able to get it to work. Thank you very much for the quick response! I am suppose to run our campaign game tonight. I does unfortunately look like I no longer have the campaign data as it was on my old hard drive, but I guess they will just need to re-create their characters. Thank you

pindercarl
October 25th, 2018, 00:59
In the future, if you need to retrieve your license keys, go to the Order History page on the FG Website (top menu -> store -> order history). If you're logged with your forum account, you should see your order history. Click on the date of purchase to bring up the details. At the bottom of the list you should see your license key.

Andraax
October 25th, 2018, 01:07
Have do this *before* they connect to your host:

Go into "Manage Characters", select your campaign, and export their characters to XML. Then have them import their characters back into Manage Characters. Then, when they connect, they can select a "local character" and it will send that character back to your new campaign. If they can't select "local character", then have them email the XML to you and you can import it on your end.