PDA

View Full Version : 5e Player Ongoing LFG (EST)

Starky
October 23rd, 2018, 20:35
Hi There.

I'm looking for an ongoing group (weekly or bi-weekly) to join, ideally approximately 50% RP / 50% combat.

Little bit about myself: I used to play D&D when I was younger and just getting into it again as a more mature player. Currently, having a blast in live game I'm in with work friends, where I'm playing an Arcane Trickster in the Storm King's Thunder campaign. I'm fairly familiar with 5e and how everything works. I am, however, new to Fantasy Grounds. So far, I've purchased the program, made a few characters and watched a few combat tutorial videos. Looking forward to giving this platform a try with a good DM. I'm in the EST time zone. Ideal days would be Monday or Tuesday evenings, but I could potentially make Wednesday evenings, Saturday afternoons or Sunday afternoons/evenings work.

Anyways, If you're looking for a player, hit me up!

IsolatedPurity
October 25th, 2018, 11:51
Hey Starky, I am looking for players: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?46262-LFM-2-3-players-5e-every-Sunday!

It’s more of a 75-25 split for rp and combat. but if you’re interested let me know!