PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Content on the store

Tielc
October 20th, 2018, 15:00
I'm having some trouble navigating the store for Pathfinder content. When I choose to filter by game system Pathfinder RPG and then Product Type Core or Ruleset, there are no results. So I tried searching, but can't find the Advanced Class Guide or Advanced Race Guide for Pathfinder. Do these not exists? Will Fantasy Grounds be adding these? I like the official artwork included in the purchased content. I haven't started my Pathfinder game yet, but I'm looking later this year to start one and allow players to use content from Core, Adv Players Guide, Advance Class Guide and Advance Race Guide.

esmdev
October 20th, 2018, 15:08
Instead of Core select Accessory.

Talyn
October 20th, 2018, 16:12
Advanced Player's Guide (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO1115FG)

The Advanced Class and Races Guides have not yet been developed for Fantasy Grounds. They are on "the list" but no ETA at this time.

ddavison
October 20th, 2018, 16:36
Filtering by publisher = Paizo and system = Pathfinder is probably the best route.

Saeval
November 21st, 2018, 14:05
Anybody know if the Advanced Class guide or Ultimate Combat book is actively being worked on? I know the Ultimate Combat book had some optional rules that would be a pain to code but I'm hoping the Advanced Class Guide might be easier. Especially since the Brawler is my favorite class and I would love to get my hands on that.

Trenloe
November 21st, 2018, 18:47
Anybody know if the ... Ultimate Combat book is actively being worked on?
Yes, by me. No release date as yet.

I know the Ultimate Combat book had some optional rules that would be a pain to code ...
Yep. So much so that it probably won’t contain ruleset coding to handle the optional rules automatically.

pcv34987
July 8th, 2019, 03:58
Yes, by me. No release date as yet.

Yep. So much so that it probably won’t contain ruleset coding to handle the optional rules automatically.

Is there any update on how the conversions are coming for Pathfinder? I was exited to see the Advanced Race Guide and already picked it up. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Ultimate Combat and Advanced Class Guide. I hope the impending Pathfinder 2 release doesn't mean Pathfinder 1 materials will be mothballed.

EtnaRebellion
July 22nd, 2019, 19:19
Is there any update on how the conversions are coming for Pathfinder? I was exited to see the Advanced Race Guide and already picked it up. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Ultimate Combat and Advanced Class Guide. I hope the impending Pathfinder 2 release doesn't mean Pathfinder 1 materials will be mothballed.

I'd also appreciate an update. I've been running D&D 5e games on Fantasy Grounds for quite some time, and love using the software for those sessions - but I've recently been drawn over to Pathfinder by it's wealth of character options. As things stand though, a significant proportion of the classes and archetypes in the PDF material I own just don't seem to be available in Fantasy Grounds with full drag & drop functionality.

If the Advanced Class Guide and Ultimate Combat are still being worked on, that's great and I'll await them with eager anticipation. I just have some concern as to what the release of Pathfinder 2e means for the as yet unavailable 1e material.

Trenloe
July 22nd, 2019, 19:46
I just have some concern as to what the release of Pathfinder 2e means for the as yet unavailable 1e material.
The main people who are working on the Pathfinder Second Edition material are not the same people who did the PF 1e stuff (with the exception of the Bestiaries and adventures). The people who did the PF 1e Core Rules, Ultimate Magic, etc. are not working on PF 2e stuff. That said, those people are probably working on FGU type stuff. So, as I've said in other threads, if any community members want to step up and convert these for the store that would be great - get in touch with [email protected] if you're interested.

Trenloe
July 23rd, 2019, 18:12
Pathfinder 1e guides are still being produced. This has just been released: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO1123FG

But, as I say for any RPG system, if you really want to see material for it on FG then please consider becoming an FG product converter!

Mortar
July 24th, 2019, 00:06
I have enough 3PP stuff for PF1E on my plate :)

pcv34987
July 24th, 2019, 02:47
Pathfinder 1e guides are still being produced. This has just been released: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO1123FG

But, as I say for any RPG system, if you really want to see material for it on FG then please consider becoming an FG product converter!

This is great news. I'm picking up the Ultimate Equipment and I've already reached out to support to see if I can help on the Advanced Class Guide and Ultimate Combat books.