PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Need 1 to fill in Thursday spot 9pm EST Tyranny of Dragons

tstory30
October 19th, 2018, 01:31
FG License: GM has Ultimate so only need Demo version
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Day of week and time: Thursdays starting at 9pm sharp
Join-in date: 10/25
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions every week
Term: This is a long-term game where we will be moving onto Rise of Tiamat when Hoard of the Dragon Queen is over. By time we complete Rise of Tiamat, I should have my homebrew created. At that point, if everyone wants to stick around, we can jump into that.

Text or Voice: Voice only but can use Text when speaking in other languages
Voice software used: Discord server
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Twitch If so, do you want webcam video from players or not? No webcam needed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to make it 75/25 roleplay over combat but this is a premade adventure so can't always guarantee it.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players in game and looking to add 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Build up to 3rd level
Character restrictions: Any official races, classes, subclasses, and backgrounds are allowed except the Kenku.

Details of your scenario: Your party has discovered the town of Greenest being raided by kobolds and cultists. After defending Greenest, your party has gone on a quest to follow the raiders and find out about a monk who infiltrated the cult. The party rescued the monk and was asked to collect more info on the cult. Unfortunately, when they returned to the camp, it was deserted except for some hunters who pointed you towards a cave in the back that is being inhabited by some kobolds and cultists guarding some dragon eggs. At this point, the party is traversing the cave trying to find out any information possible.

What do you expect from players as a GM? Be on time and ready to play. Try to limit the OOC chatter as we are streaming and want to get through as much as we can in the 3-hour sessions. Concentrate on the game (you came to play Dungeons & Dragons, not another game at the same time)

What do you not want? I can handle most people but try to keep the foul language to a minimum. If there is any problem with the game (i.e. boring, not enjoying, etc.), please inform the GM.

Any warnings or disclaimers you feel will help attract the right players and weed out the ones that you feel will not fit or be fun in this game: I do have some house rules like +2 for flanking and a custom "standard array" for character building too.

Alexios
October 19th, 2018, 03:26
Hello,
I am interested in this game.
I have been playing 5e for a few years and have hundreds of hours at the table.
Please feel free to reach out on here, or on Discord to discuss if I would fit in your game.
Thanks,

Alexios#3028

tstory30
October 19th, 2018, 05:11
My players decided they didn't want to add another player after all.