PDA

View Full Version : Existing 5e homebrew group needs 1-2 new players.

Slayer Jesse
October 19th, 2018, 01:16
game full

Shock
October 19th, 2018, 03:41
I'm really surprised to see that you have any restrictions of any kind while at the same time allowing a Unicorn Centaur PC. Can I play as

Race:Freddie Mercury's mustache
Class : Ninja/Bard

Dark Angel
October 19th, 2018, 05:52
I'm slightly apprehensive about Thursdays, because I watch Critical Role. But if the game ends before 10pm EST, I won't have any problems. Worst case scenario, I miss the Critical Role live stream and can watch the video later.

Name: Vex
Race: Genesi
Class: Mist Walker (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PnnZ6m_t9uoEKEd_owvK_4uGAIKeIX3M/view?usp=sharing) (if allowed).

Schizo
October 20th, 2018, 02:32
I am curious why the divide between Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat 85%, Rp 15% is so high on combat? Is it because the current players just don't like or want to RP much or do you as the DM not like to RP as much?

I would love to play a bard or wizard. I am not sure about the race, but maybe a changeling. I love "Long term" though, as I am really wanting a long term group.

I am EST in Michigan, and I am available pretty much any day.

Slayer Jesse
October 20th, 2018, 22:17
I am curious why the divide between Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat 85%, Rp 15% is so high on combat? Is it because the current players just don't like or want to RP much or do you as the DM not like to RP as much?

I would love to play a bard or wizard. I am not sure about the race, but maybe a changeling. I love "Long term" though, as I am really wanting a long term group.

I am EST in Michigan, and I am available pretty much any day.

It's more due to me not being that skilled at RP things. the players themselves are down to RP though.

Schizo
October 20th, 2018, 22:22
It's more due to me not being that skilled at RP things. the players themselves are down to RP though.

It is a very good sign of the person that they can admit any weakness. That just shows you have an open mind and the ability to be better at whatever that weakness might be.