PDA

View Full Version : LFG Piracy, Adventure, and Shenanigans

DarkGraven
October 16th, 2018, 02:14
Howdy DarkGraven here just posting an LFG will be using that template thing.

FG License: Free (I am cheap and broke)
Time Zone: EST but I live in Florida so I might occasionally lose connection during bad storms will give heads up if storms start.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I like playing in the evenings (after 6ish) Open to anything weekly, bi-weekly
Term: Would love to find a long-term group so I can really dive into a game.
Voice: Open and eager to use voice.... I apologize in advance for shitty puns

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I am knowledgeable somewhat with it, still learning I admit, Alot of my 'experience' comes from Bookless homebrew game sessions we did oversea's in the Navy.
Fantasy Grounds Experience:I Know somewhere between Zip and Zilch about the FG system. I was kinda used to roll20 before I got pointed here.

Character Type Preferred: I created a character concept a mix of 5E and some homebrew for a Paladin (Oath of Conquest) Pirate (LE), I really want to find a world I can drop him in that would be fun and fitting to be hi
About me: I am 27, I am kinda knowledgeable, I will probably ask stupid questions but I am eager to learn. I have messed around in alot of crap no book homebrews when I was in the Navy, messed a little with pathfinder before I finished my service. I forgot all about D&D until recently and am starting to sink myself back into it all. I love helping GM's out or sharing things I find like map making software, homebrew booklets that might fit in the setting. I like to joke but can be serious when the game calls for it. Just here to make friends and have fun.

And yes.... I like pirates.

DarkGraven
October 16th, 2018, 16:33
Bump?

damned
October 16th, 2018, 16:37
Hey DarkGraven you will get the best result by applying directly to GMs that are advertising games.

DarkGraven
October 16th, 2018, 17:11
I have been, just posting this as well.