PDA

View Full Version : LF1P - 3-6 Week adventure for Beginners (Australian Time Zone)

Wardian
October 15th, 2018, 15:52
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone:: Australian Eastern Daylight (AEDT) +11 utc
Day of week and time: Sunday Night - 7:30pm - 11pm (3.5hrs)
If new game, planned start date: 21st Oct
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Completing the module (3 - 6 weeks)

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? i.e. podcast, Twitch, Youtube, etc.: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Sunless Citadel (Wotc)
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 players, GAME is FULL
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level - starting equipment from Class and Background, Standard Array will be used
Character restrictions: Most Official Race / Class options available (unlikely to attain level 3)

Details of your scenario: The villagers of Oakhurst tell you of the nearby ruins known as the Sunless Citadel. The citadel was struck by a cataclysm long ago, sinking it from its once lofty mountain perch to its resting place at the bottom of a ravine. The place has since been infested by goblins. These wretches sometimes offer the villagers a magical piece of fruit. The fruit is auctioned off to the highest bidder. The fruit, an apple of perfect hue, heals those who suffer from any ailment or disease.
Recently a group of local adventurers went to investigate but have not been seen since. Kerowyn Hucrele, a noble of Oakhurst has requested your assistance in finding the missing locals.

I'm hoping to run this for new players to D&D. Please keep cursing to a minimum, no pvp is allowed.
I want these games to be a friendly environment where newbies can try out D&D / FantasyGrounds and have some fun.

If you'd like to join please let me know the following;
- What experience you have with DnD
- What class/race you'd like to play (we already have a monk, paladin, ranger so those are off the table)

I like to have a one on one session with each player before the first session. I'm guessing for most it will be the first time using FantasyGrounds. We'll run through a few things on how to use the software.

Travellintroll
October 17th, 2018, 12:01
I am very interested in playing in your game. The time is ideal for me.

To answer your questions:
1) I have been playing for about 1 year in a face to face group and I recently played in a online FG game for roughly 2 months
2) I have a dragonborn fighter character that I absolutely love but had to retire since that game ended, but I would love to bring him back. His name is Blechxth.

Wardian
October 18th, 2018, 13:05
Table is full at 5 players once more, thanks to those that applied.

Wardian
November 11th, 2018, 13:22
Looking for 1 player, must be a class other than Monk, Paladin, Sorcerer, Rogue

We are midway through the adventure, so 3 weeks left, pcs are now level 2

CLOSED - Table is full