Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Wednesdays at 6 PM EST
If new game, planned start date: November 7th 2018
Planned Duration & Frequency:4 hour sessions weekly
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Hoping to live stream

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 or whatever group is comfortable with.
Number of Players in game & needed:4 - 6
Character starting level & equipment: level 1. Buy equipment, get max starting gold for class.
Character restrictions: 25 Point buy System, no stat above 16 or below 10 before racial modifiers. Two traits, plus one campaign trait from the Players Guide. Core races and classes. No Gunslingers or rules lawyers please.

Details of your scenario:
Korvosa, the Jewel of Varisia, has long sparkled on the shore of Conqueror’s Bay. Established just over 300 years ago by Cheliax at the height of that empire’s expansion, the city now commands its own destiny. A line of Korvosan kings and queens emerged to rule the city, establishing an infamous seat of power—the Crimson Throne. Rulers have sat upon the Crimson Throne for more than a century, and the city has flourished; yet the monarchy always seems on the brink of disaster. The Crimson Throne is not a prize to be won—it is a curse. No monarch of Korvosa has died of old
age, and none has produced an heir while ruling. Even though King Eodred II controls Korvosa more fully than any previous monarch, that control remains tenuous, and many secretly count the days
until their latest king falls to what they call the Curse of the Crimson Throne.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2805

Please make sure you register on the Calendar, and let me know that you did.

CKFord
October 15th, 2018, 16:49
Hello Rogue,

I am a brand new player to Fantasy Grounds but have been researching it for a couple weeks. I applied on the Calendar and would love the chance to join the Campaign

Kyubey
October 16th, 2018, 01:45
Hello new to fantasy grounds and I sent a request.

FG License: Paid Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Time (EST)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for 6pm (1800) or later on weekdays and 7pm Weekend.
Term: Looking for longterm campaign
Voice: I can do voip but my mic is not very good (be warned). No camera.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1e, D&D 3.5, Star Wars Saga
Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1e, Star Wars RPG, Star Wars Saga. D&D 3.0, 3.5
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never played with Fantasy Grounds, Used Roll20, Open RPG

Character Type Preferred: I prefer gish type characters or some sort magical influences, like Bards, Melee focus Cleric, Paladins. I also like playing a supportive wizard (be it buffing or crowd control rather then damage).

About me: I'm TSgt in USAF and experience gamer who has played since early 2000s with my start in 3.0. prefer playing good align characters with mixture of Roleplay and Combat. I'm well versed in the rules system of Pathfinder and D&D 3.5, less familiar with Star Wars Saga and D&D 3.0 but still can get by. I like some out of character jokes, but I understand it doesn't have to be 100% nor should it be in a more heavy Roleplay in games.

Rogue
October 24th, 2018, 12:12
Just bumping this up for more players to apply.

MetalPirate
October 24th, 2018, 23:44
I just applied, this would would great with my schedule, haven't played some Pathfinder in a while, but it's a great system. I'm flexible in terms of class and play style.

wraithblade007
October 31st, 2018, 14:19
I would like to join

Rogue
October 31st, 2018, 14:25
All right!! I have my six, please keep in touch via Discord or Calendar (Discord link is in messages in Calendar).

Rogue
November 28th, 2018, 13:50
Hey, just bumping this up to let you all know, the game is tonight, still have some spots open. If interested let me know.

Aradon the Black
November 30th, 2018, 23:49
I am interested in joining. I have an idea for a character. I was thinking of making an exiled gray maiden initiate (one of the queen guards) because her father was Framed by Gaedren Lamm of murder. This would disqualify herself being a Queen's Guard and put her back on the streets of Korsova. (the class I wanted to play her is cavalier. It is only core classes right?)