PDA

View Full Version : DDHC-TYP The Sunless Citadel 10/17/2018 @ 1900 EST

JHale1966
October 15th, 2018, 13:32
DDHC-TYP The Sunless Citadel
10/17/2018 @ 1900 EST
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: US Eastern Time
Day of week and time: Wednesday, 10/17/2018, 7pm (EST)
Planned Duration & Frequency: +/- 3 Hours (Ongoing Until Complete)
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 5
Character starting level & equipment: AL characters [T1/APL1]
Character restrictions: AL characters

Evil grows beneath the earth - Why should anyone travel the cracked cobblestones of the Old Road? The fortress that once cast its shadow across the road does so no longer -- some whisper that the earth swallowed the fortress whole in an age long past. Four brave adventurers resolved to discover the truth and set off down the Old Road, but they never returned.

Hasmine Kekistano
October 17th, 2018, 05:44
So how do I sign up? I cant seem to find them on the game calendar.

JHale1966
October 17th, 2018, 11:58
So how do I sign up? I cant seem to find them on the game calendar.

I have you added to the calendar. Just hit the link in my signature to accept.

Lilly Fireblade
October 17th, 2018, 16:43
I have a level 3 Tabaxi College of Valor Bard if you will have her but if you need me to make a new character just tell me and if you want, suggest a class that you think would round out the party well. PS. I can't figure out how to use the calendar. this is my first time trying to join a game online...

JHale1966
October 17th, 2018, 17:14
I have a level 3 Tabaxi College of Valor Bard if you will have her but if you need me to make a new character just tell me and if you want, suggest a class that you think would round out the party well. PS. I can't figure out how to use the calendar. this is my first time trying to join a game online...

OK, just hit the Game Signups link in my signature, accept and you'll be good to go. :) The Tabaxi should be fine. I'll adjust as we go. :)

Hasmine Kekistano
October 17th, 2018, 23:59
I signed up thanks :)

JHale1966
October 18th, 2018, 00:04
I signed up thanks :)

We're starting. :)

Check the signup page for the new server Alias - I guess my move to Ohio made me change it.