Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Wednesday 7pm start, until about 11pm
If new game, planned start date: Oct 17th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, weekly, alternating with another GM
Term: Planning for Long term

Text or Voice: Mix of both
Voice software used: Discord or Teamspeak
Not recording.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on players during game play. trying for 50/50.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3, looking for 2-3 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 2, GM okayed. Check/make characters Tuesday if needed. Message through Discord (RavenSaint#8540)
Character restrictions: 5e Players Handbook, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Curse of Strahd.

Details of your scenario: I am running a Faerun based game. GM I will be switching out with later will be running a Curse of Strahd.
I'm pretty easy going, but I do expect the characters to be made by the rules set for 5e. If you need help making the character, message me in Discord. I will help out.

I am new to FG. I have been playing D&D since 1990s. GMing for nearly as long. Bear with me as a GM, I am still getting settled in, I might not know every little detail for FG GM commands. Thank you for giving me a chance.

kkerwin1
October 15th, 2018, 05:38
I'm interested. What classes does the group already have, and what would the group like to have added?

This would be my first campaign in FG, and my first campaign on 5e. I played 3.5e 13 years ago in college (I'm 32).

kkerwin1
October 15th, 2018, 06:25
Ok. I've got a level 2 bard created. Lemme know if that'll be fine.

WLV
October 15th, 2018, 06:39
If you still got room. I am interested too.

RavenSaint
October 15th, 2018, 18:29
Have gotten all players needed. Anyone who are interested, can be held for either back-up characters incase of openings later. Or if Curse of Strahd GM wants more characters when that starts up.