PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 5 Players Monday Morning 11am MST USA 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

Aniond
October 15th, 2018, 04:42
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: MST
Day of week and time: TBD - Session 0 11:00 MST on Tuesday
New Game: 10/15/18 11:00 MST
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours or until all characters are created to Fantasy Grounds College Standards
Term: Long

Text or Voice: Both, DM will only use voice OOC,
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 5
Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB
Character restrictions: Single Class, PHB standards

Details of your scenario: Lost Mine of Phandelver

*** Update*** I planning on running a one shot tomorrow afternoon for anyone who wants to get their character created, and get some experience started before we start the main campaign. If I get enough people interested I plan on starting around 11am MST. Message me if you interested.

Link to Gamecalendar page:

DigitalHammer
October 15th, 2018, 09:40
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: MST
Day of week and time: TBD - Session 0 11:00 MST tomorrow or Tuesday
New Game: 10/15/18 11:00 MST
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours or until all characters are created to Fantasy Grounds College Standards
Term: Long

Text or Voice: Both, DM will only use voice OOC,
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 5
Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB
Character restrictions: Single Class, PHB standards

Details of your scenario: Lost Mine of Phandelver

Link to Gamecalendar page:

I'm available most Mondays give or take 90% of the time or if the game ever happens to be after 8:30 PM Mountain Time 100% of the time I have 2 years experience with the 5th edition system and could easily have a character ready in less than 30 minutes and not just a random thrown together character I have premades on paper that I could just transfer into the system ready to play

Aniond
October 15th, 2018, 15:54
I'm available most Mondays give or take 90% of the time or if the game ever happens to be after 8:30 PM Mountain Time 100% of the time I have 2 years experience with the 5th edition system and could easily have a character ready in less than 30 minutes and not just a random thrown together character I have premades on paper that I could just transfer into the system ready to play

Sounds good. Just going with a standard 27 point buy out. I am aiming around 11 AM. If we can get enough people together and get the party created. We can start playing the game.

Damnit Dave
October 15th, 2018, 18:45
Player / DM looking for good group to play with. Been playing D&D sense mid 80's (started with red box set). I Have played 5e from launch and I have all core books! I have ran Lost mines but I am good at separating character and player knowledge, (I also don't remember much of the adventure) I have an ultimate sub and discord as well. Open on Mondays and live in MST zone.

Aniond
October 15th, 2018, 18:58
Going to reschedule this for next Week. Hopefully we will have enough players by then.

NineShadowEyes
October 16th, 2018, 00:38
I'm interested. Is this still happening? What's the status?

Aniond
October 16th, 2018, 00:40
Aiming for next Monday if your still interested.

Artaron
October 16th, 2018, 18:40
Hi. Are you thinking of transitioning into another adventure after Lost Mines?

CKFord
October 17th, 2018, 02:15
Hello Dlaselle,

I am new to Fantasy Grounds and have spent a few hours in FG with the Pathfinder rule set. Not sure how much it varies from 5E but I would be interested in playing. I am a disabled vet so I can do 100% of games at 11 AM MDT

Aniond
October 17th, 2018, 06:22
Hi. Are you thinking of transitioning into another adventure after Lost Mines?

Absolutely. I am planning for a long term group.

Aniond
October 17th, 2018, 06:24
Hello Dlaselle,

I am new to Fantasy Grounds and have spent a few hours in FG with the Pathfinder rule set. Not sure how much it varies from 5E but I would be interested in playing. I am a disabled vet so I can do 100% of games at 11 AM MDT

Would love to have have you along. I would like to meet and discuss what time and day would work best. Let me know when we can discuss

dmccoy1693
October 17th, 2018, 15:22
Good day. I would love to be involved if you are still looking for people.

Wolfram
October 28th, 2018, 01:07
If you are still looking for players I would like to be considered. I am new to FG, but I have been playing D&D for ten years now.