PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new group that is looking for one maybe two players for a D&D 3.5e game

njisage
October 15th, 2018, 02:02
I have a group I have been playing with for a few years now, all very close friends. I really enjoy playing. So much that the once a month that we play now (always on a Saturday) is just not enough for me. I would like to join a game that is already on going and one of my other friends from the group is also interested in playing more and might want to join too. I have been playing D&D for over 20 years but using this software for only 1.5 years. I would very much like to find a group that is fun to game with and enjoys a good sense of humor. I don't care your age, race, religion, believes or gender. What matters to me is that you what to show up play the game and have fun. Now i would like to continue playing 3.5e as this what i have been playing and i have a bunch of hard cover books I like to reference. Let me know if you think you have a opening that might work for me and maybe my friend too. The game i play now we use fantasy grounds and Skype to chat. I would hope to work with a group that also used a form of voice chat as i am not the fastest on the keyboard. I do live in Michigan if you are based in Michigan even better. I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone soon looking for some new players. Thank you.