PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a teacher

lBlackOakl
October 15th, 2018, 01:13
I am looking for someone to teach me 5e. Yes, believe it or not I have never played. If you are patient and are able to play late at night let me know.

Deniecu
October 15th, 2018, 04:06
Hey there BlackOak, it might be pertinent to mention your timezone so that the reader knows what is late at night for you. That said, let me recommend the Fantasy Grounds College, I'm sure you'll be able to find it if you simply go up to looking for group. Plenty of information should be available to you at the top of the threads.

I might be willing to offer you a position in a homebrew campaign if that sounds interesting to you, depending on availability and relevance ofcourse. Glad to see you showing interest in 5e in any case!
Kind regards - Deniecu

lBlackOakl
October 15th, 2018, 09:32
You make an excellent point in regards to my time zone. I'm currently available on sat or sun 11pm central or later. Saturday could be less predictable due to work obligations. I realize that it is very late and completely understand my limitations. I'm welcome to any invitation that comes from someone that has the patience to handle new comers.

I will look into the thread you mentioned and I appreciate your recommendation. If your game does end up with an open slot and fits my ridiculous time constraints, I would be happy to join.

BO

lBlackOakl
October 15th, 2018, 09:35
I should also mention I'm not a 100% noob to role playing. I have had a few runs with The One Ring rpg.

Maasq
October 15th, 2018, 14:47
Hiya!

Fantasy Grounds College is your best bet. https://fantasygroundscollege.net/
They have a very active Discord server too - link on their homepage. They will get you up and running!

Maasq

Deniecu
October 15th, 2018, 15:41
To follow up, I am unfortunately at work during that time. I hope you find someone to play with though! :)