PDA

View Full Version : LFP, D&D 5E, Custom Baldur’s Gate Campaign, Wednesdays 6-9PM CST

bigbluepaw
October 14th, 2018, 19:42
FG License: Standard FG License Required
Game System: D&D 5E
---------------------------------------------
Frequency, Day, Time, and Term: Weekly, Wednesdays 6PM to 8PM CST / UTC -5, Long Term, starting on 10/12
Text or Voice: Voice, Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Audio is recorded, potentially published as a podcast
Roleplay & Combat Mix: 35% Combat & Encounters / 65% Roleplay
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2, Need 1 or 2
Character starting level & equipment: 5th Level
Character restrictions: Player’s Handbook and Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide, unless your character’s background calls for an exception
Details of your scenario:

Set in the Baldur’ Gate and other cities along the Sword Coast in the Forgotten Realms.
There are three main themes:

Exploring an urban environment with intrigue and similar elements.
Encountering and countering threats on a grand scale.
Personal storylines are interwoven throughout.

The campaign leans a little more heavily towards roleplay than combat encounters. Current players slip into their characters and react accordingly. That being said, folks in the group are easy going and laid back.
We have a balance between roleplay and encounters. The encounters cover some balance between combat, traditional dungeon delving, social situations, and more. Those looking for a hack n’ slash style will likely be disappointed.
Your character’s background, including NPCs, will be integrated into the core of the campaign. The campaign’s target style is ‘Dice, Camera, Action.’ Look for twists and turns with respect to your character’s personal story.
I’m starting to record the campaign as a potential podcast.

Message me on Discord at bigbluepaw #3584. Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to talking.

WLV
October 15th, 2018, 00:36
I am interested. I did try and find you on Discord, but it keep saying "No result were found".
So I will said this. I play hack and slash and balanced games, but never a role playing heavy game.
I have idea for half-elf warlock (patron-Archfey) that I would love to play.
Edit:
I see you require standard license and I got only demo. So please ignore or delete this. Sorry about that.

bigbluepaw
October 15th, 2018, 03:08
No worries. Let me know if you get a license or subscription. An archfey pact warlock in an urban setting could be terribly interesting.

PhorgottenSon
October 15th, 2018, 03:34
Sent you a friend request on discord. Interested in both/either game you have as I only enjoy playing homebrew content and am really intrigued by the heavy RP percentage shown. Also, thanks for using my LFP template, always like seeing that getting use and helping folks out.

bigbluepaw
October 15th, 2018, 04:11
Got the invite. Accepted and send you a message back.

Aethermancer
October 15th, 2018, 15:22
Hey there!, If you have any spots left open let me know.

bigbluepaw
October 20th, 2018, 19:46
Campaign is now filled. If we have openings in the future, i'll revive this thread. Thanks everyone!