PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Evening Game (M-Sunday) - Arizona US Time Zone - 2E, 5E, or Homebrew

Jaise
October 14th, 2018, 01:30
FG License: Paid
Time Zone: AZ / Mountain
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available Monday - Sunday. Prefer once a week, evening. Like a 6-10 or so.
Term: One-shot, Module, or Long-term.
Voice: Sure. Have a mic. Usually use Discord but can use whatever, I suppose.

Game System Preferred: D&D 2E, 5E or a similar homebrew - maybe ICRPG (index card RPG)
Game System Experience: D&D 2nd-5th
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am newer to the system but feel I know the basics. The 'effects' are the only things I haven't worked on.

Character Type Preferred: I like all classes and can fill any role.
About me: I prefer a game that is half RP, half combat; though meat-grinders / dungeon delves can be fun with the right spin. I take a little while to open up to the group and expose the RP, but I come to the table ready to play regardless. I am not one to be completely 100% rules lawyer or strategical. I like "theater of the mind" with a map / token to give a context of where people are, but I don't expect a complete strategy game (much like 4E). I am more for the story and having fun than hashing out the particulars and rules.

I like to roll dice, so if it's okay, I'd like to utilize the manual dice roll entry option. I'm not a cheater, but understand if one doesn't allow this method - not a deal breaker or anything, just wondering.

All in all, I am really open for whatever and just want to play. Thanks for reading and looking forward to rolling some dice. =D