PDA

View Full Version : Player and DM combat tracker the same

Niles
October 13th, 2018, 16:55
I thought I had seen an extension that would allow the players to see their combat tracker just like the DM's. Now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can find that? Thank you!

LordEntrails
October 13th, 2018, 17:01
I don't remember ever seeing/hearing of such.
What is it that you want the players to be able to see that they can not already see on the CT?

Niles
October 13th, 2018, 17:06
I don't remember ever seeing/hearing of such.
What is it that you want the players to be able to see that they can not already see on the CT?

I am trying to convince someone to invest in FG, and they are trying it out tonight. They are a DM. I wanted him to connect in to my computer as a player, but be able to see the DM's combat tracker so I could show him what it looked like, is all.

LordEntrails
October 13th, 2018, 17:09
ddavison did a "Battle Royale" extension some time ago that might have had this ability, but it's not maintained and probably not useable with the current version.

I would look at using Discord or Zoom to share your screen. That way they will see exactly what you see and can also then connect as a player and see what players see.

Niles
October 13th, 2018, 17:11
ddavison did a "Battle Royale" extension some time ago that might have had this ability, but it's not maintained and probably not useable with the current version.

I would look at using Discord or Zoom to share your screen. That way they will see exactly what you see and can also then connect as a player and see what players see.

Good idea. Thank you very much!