PDA

View Full Version : Meanders 4: A New Wave of Fantasy Battlemaps

gtw2017
October 12th, 2018, 03:24
Meanders 4: A New Wave of Fantasy Battlemaps is now live on Kickstarter. This is my 22nd Kickstarter and I am a solo digital artist that makes detailed digital maps and rpg tools inc. official modules for Fantasy Grounds. I am running a compact 14 day campaign seeking funds to produce 80 new digital interchangeable maps. They are a versatile set of 300dpi digital JPG RPG maps that act like huge joinable dungeon tiles and are also supplied in a version perfect for Fantasy Grounds.

M4 begins with a new wave of exciting expansions to existing core terrain types to keep it fresh, blow up your options even more, and keep your players on their toes. I have made new Jungle, Forest, Desert and Snow and with now considerable experience under my belt from your support guys - these are some of my best work yet. I've looked at what was lacking and built a huge array of Cave Entrances and Caves, Mountains, Alpine and Mountain Road Passes, Alpine and Mountain Roads, Castles, Ravines, Low-land Forest, Fields, Hobbit Hills and more all compatible with Fantasy Grounds. Fully funded and running for just 14 days - if you're looking for some beautiful new maps, please take a look.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-4-a-new-wave-of-fantasy-rpg-battle-maps

Kind Regards,
Kris

LordEntrails
October 12th, 2018, 03:27
For those of you not familiar with Kris, he does beautiful maps and he has always delivered quickly following his KS completions. And, imo, his prices are great too.

Doswelk
October 14th, 2018, 21:15
Where can I buy l the ones I've missed already?

:)

The High Druid
October 14th, 2018, 23:52

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-4-a-new-wave-of-fantasy-rpg-battle-maps/faqs#project_faq_264911

gtw2017
October 15th, 2018, 01:28

Hey there, there are over 460 to choose from here at my website Gametilewarehouse.com

[Thank you LordEntrails!]

Myrdin Potter
October 16th, 2018, 10:15
Maps!

Kris is awesome and his maps are great.

gtw2017
October 23rd, 2018, 04:24
Thank you all very much for yet another successful campaign! We're into the last 48 hours. It's not too late to offer map suggestions for the remaining maps as offered in the previous update, however I think I will focus on creating some Jungle, Desert, Ice and Forest Buildings/Villages for the last 8 of the 80. That will nicely compliment the set and I don't have a lot of buildings as of yet for Meanders - though I can assure you they are coming. The other 72 maps are done so delivery for the 80 maps will be in mid-late November - about 3 weeks from today.

Maybe we can unlock another dozen to the collection before the campaign closes - but eitherway, tons of exciting new maps coming your way soon and thank you again all very much for your support for what I do and keeping Meanders going!

Dax Doomslayer
October 25th, 2018, 20:18
I grabbed these again. I loved your previous KS. I'm looking forward to getting these!!

gtw2017
October 26th, 2018, 03:04
I grabbed these again. I loved your previous KS. I'm looking forward to getting these!!

THANK you Dax and everyone for your support for my work! - 12 new maps were unlocked toward the end and I will be working hard to get as many of the remainder done in the next three weeks as possible - there is also a 'mysterious bonus' to watch out for...

The next Meander Set is likely to be Modern - but it is hoped that a set of 5e adventures I have written, illustrated and mapped will be next in line and if not - then likely Jan 2019. It combines my other abilities as a creator into one package, includes 50 or so maps, 100 tokens by Devin night and myself and presents an exciting new world I have been building these past three years with new mechanics, weapons, world lore and more. It's one of the results of all of these map campaigns and my fusion with Fantasy Grounds.

Kind Regards,
Kris

gtw2017
November 10th, 2018, 11:34
Meanders 4 maps have just gone out - thanks everyone for you continued support - this series brought Grassplains, Tundra, Savannah and a huge amount of entrances in the wilderness of the Desert, ice Forest and Jungle that can be used to transition to existing Meanders. Over 100 new Meanders to use in your adventures, that will be up on my store soon. I will try to get them and my Shipstarter Ships into FG Modules by December in time for Xmas.

Just VIP Maps remain to deliver - oh and a 'mysterious bonus'.

In 2019 I will be attempting a lot of New types of Meander - and I will also be attempting to 'MAP THE MOUNTAIN' and introduce a huge new range of Super Dungeon Maps in my signature style. My 5e Campaign will also be Kickstarted set in my world of GEAS with new mechanics, 14 new races, hundreds of new weapons and equipment, 50 maps, 100 hybrid and official Devin Night top-down tokens, Rob 2e coding and a unique story I have been writing when not mapping, for the last 3 years. Should be an exciting year :)

GavinRuneblade
November 11th, 2018, 18:15
My 5e Campaign will also be Kickstarted set in my world of GEAS with new mechanics, 14 new races, hundreds of new weapons and equipment, 50 maps, 100 hybrid and official Devin Night top-down tokens, Rob 2e coding and a unique story I have been writing when not mapping, for the last 3 years. Should be an exciting year :)

That is definitely something to look forward to. Good luck with it and I hope it is as successful as your previous kicks. ^.^

gtw2017
November 18th, 2018, 05:45
Thank you Gavin :) I'll just have to wait and see. Playtesting for the first module, Blood & Sand went very well (7 tests inc FG Con).