PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 5E, New to fantasy grounds, Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs 8:00pm+ availability Eastern

iGmO
October 11th, 2018, 21:56
Greetings,

I am a 35 y/o male that has been playing D&D and other RP(Primarily D&D and Whitewolf stuff) games since middle school. I have an ultimate license (I intend to run my own games after I learn to play in Fantasy Grounds better). I have some experience with 5e but most of my experience is with AD&D and a bit of 3.5, so just smack me around if I say something about THAC0

Looking for a group that doesn't mind someone that is still learning the UI and learning to play remotely. I want to learn to be a good fantasy grounds player so I can teach my friends to play games with me remotely. I may have questions for the GM outside of game time because I will also be observing the way the experience is presented to bring to my players in a month or two.

I am a pretty traditionalist player, I like to roleplay my character and generally won't make anything too far out of line of the basic character classes/races. (Wizard, Cleric, Fighter, maybe Ranger) I could be convinced to try something different if an established group needs a stand-in player.

I have access to a high quality gaming headset for voice chat, as well as a laptop webcam.

Thanks!
iGmO