PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Ed

Pusher
July 3rd, 2006, 05:08
Hi all,

Any interest in a fun game of WFRP? I see there's one game posted on the calendar with 12(!) people which is good to see.

So how about it, folks? I'll wear the GM's hat and we'll need three or four players.

joeru
July 3rd, 2006, 09:29
Hi all,

Any interest in a fun game of WFRP? I see there's one game posted on the calendar with 12(!) people which is good to see.

So how about it, folks? I'll wear the GM's hat and we'll need three or four players.

Depends, what timezone are you on?

valhallan
July 3rd, 2006, 15:53
I am very interested in battling some Chaos in the Old World as well. But I need to know what time zone you're in. I'm on central time in the US (GMT-6). If you're playing at a reasonable time I might know a couple others who'd be interested as well.

Pusher
July 3rd, 2006, 16:55
Of course, time zone would be some great help...

I'm in Mountain (GMT -7). My schedule's wide open at the moment. Let's put it together.

joeru
July 3rd, 2006, 18:18
Of course, time zone would be some great help...

I'm in Mountain (GMT -7). My schedule's wide open at the moment. Let's put it together.

I'll have to pull out then, being on the other side of Greenwich. Sorry.

Jim1829
July 5th, 2006, 03:24
I'm in Mountain as well.. but I'm a shift worker. I've been trolling for a thursday game for weeks without luck. Any chance this is a good day for you? Also, will I need Warhammer resources? Other than hearing about that setting, I know zilch about it.

Thanks.

Pusher
July 5th, 2006, 04:45
Feris,

As I mentioned, my schedule's wide open so Thursday is as good as any. When we've got a full allotment of players I'll put it on the table and see how everyone fits in for that day.

No Warhammer resources are needed as it's a pretty quick system to pick up. So come on folks, one or two more and it's a green light.

JSB
July 5th, 2006, 17:01
I'd be interested in playing. I've never played WFRP before, but I do have the 2nd edition rulebook.

I'm Eastern Time. Thursdays would probably work for me, so long as the games didn't start before 8:00 Eastern or so. If they started earlier, I'd probably be late once in a while.

Now that I think about it, I'm actually pretty stoked about actually getting to use the books. Plus, random char gen is awesome. Let's make this happen.

valhallan
July 5th, 2006, 21:20
I'm all for it! I have the v2 rulebook and am ready to burn some witches in the name of Sigmar (or run from witch-burners in the name of staying alive -- wherever the campaign takes us)!

PM sent.

jacook
July 8th, 2006, 03:24
I'm up for it! I'm in central time zone and a fairly open schedule. I've found that no one responds to the game calendar. I've signed up for a couple of games and never heard crap back.

I'm a long time WFRP lover from 1st edition continuing to now. I have several 2nd ed books if needed. Email me at [email protected] to talk about it.

Pusher
July 8th, 2006, 16:58
Thanks for the replies, folks. We've got our crew and adventure awaits.