PDA

View Full Version : Are there any video tutorials for npc engineer?

belkasro
October 11th, 2018, 08:45
I came across a thread and found a program called npc engineer. Been playing around with it and it's a really nice program. I've been looking video tutorials for the program but only thing I found is a pdf of its documentation. Does any exist or no?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?45630-Engineer-Suite&p=405865#post405865

GarthGiantbane
October 11th, 2018, 14:44
This is one that Rob2e and the "All Things Fantasy Grounds" did a while back. SOme of the info might be dated since the NPC Engineer has changed to the Engineer Suite but I think the NPC part is the most mature and has not changed a lot since this video was done.

Hope it helps!

All Things Fantasy Grounds Talk Show Episode 12 - NPC Engineer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jhWoC-A0zM&index=12&list=PLchhxIEqPEd9eyuB6TzXPJhUAx7XvW4YI)

Maasq
October 11th, 2018, 21:52
Hiya

Yep, there's that video tutorial. There may be another one on Fantasy Grounds College too. As Garth said, it is the most mature part of Suite, so hasn't changed much since the days of the video.
I keep promising myself I'll do a series of videos to cover various parts of the Suite, but I never get around to it. Time is limited and I try to put most of it into my programming efforts.

That said, if there's a demand for it I could try to force myself :) Hell, that might be the spur to look at Patreon after all, and just do videos and complete the glossy user manual on there.

Anyway, good luck with the video(s).

Maasq

belkasro
October 11th, 2018, 21:58
Thank you for the information nfi guys much appreciated

LordEntrails
October 12th, 2018, 00:26
Or maybe one of the current users who's not busy adding functionality will step up and make tutorials for it? You know, spread the work, share the love :)

Maasq
October 12th, 2018, 19:59
That could work too. I looked into Patreon last night and downloaded some video editing software, but if someone wants to do the videos rather than me I am all for it!