PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players in brand new campaign!!!

Humnhapymeal
October 10th, 2018, 13:05
Hello everyone, i am looking for 1 more player for my Friday campaign for D&D 5e, the group meets up every Friday 5pm PST. We use discord for voice.

As a disclosure i am BRAND NEW to being a DM, this coming Friday will be my second time running a session.
The campaign and group are expected to be 18+ and mature. There will be foul language, gore, horror, and many other themes and content, that some players would rather not be exposed to.

Players are allowed to use any available content, although any home-brew content needs to be approved by myself (Im cool with anything really, just dont expect to let me approve of you playing a lich, demigod, dragon, etc etc. Be reasonable)

Feel free to contact me with any questions
you can find me on discord at
Humnhapymeal#2516

i dont check this website very often so that would be the best way to contact me

Artaron
October 10th, 2018, 14:48
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds !
It may be helpful to include the game system, timezone day and time in the post title
You can also use this template
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings

Not the right time zone for me but good luck with your game ! :)

Grumpy_Grognard
October 10th, 2018, 17:24
I'm new to 5e, so sounds like it might be a good match. How outlandish are player characters going to be? I'm not a fan of Mary Sue's and min-maxing.

Travellintroll
October 13th, 2018, 01:37
I am very interested. I will attempt to contact you on Discord.