PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 4-5 players Friday 9pm Eastern 5E Homebrew Campaign

rbrinson4
October 9th, 2018, 23:54
finished

Wolfram
October 10th, 2018, 01:02
I Just found your World Anvil page not too long ago while looking for ideas. Tall Tree is the kind of half-orc I like to play. Strong but not too bright the guy the party goes to when they need a door kicked in or bandit intimidated. I also like Karn the Great just the idea of a hulking Goliath pirate swing on to the deck of his lates catch is awesome.

rbrinson4
October 11th, 2018, 02:43
Here is the discord link if anyone want to ask me any questions.
https://discord.gg/G7rM4z2

Also, like Wolfram pointed out, the setting will be updated and available on World Anvil. I will encourage use of World Anvil and will keep campaign stories updated on World Anvil each week.

Kharnov
October 11th, 2018, 03:49
I am interested in joining your game. Friday nights work well for me, and I'm pretty flexible on what class or race I play. I don't have a Word Anvil account but I can get one if needed.

drbill71
October 12th, 2018, 21:10
Hi, I'm very new to FG (Have Standard Edition, PH and XGTE), but have played in another 5e homebrew game over the last few months. I can be flexible with the classes I play and enjoy working on a fun, interesting, and at least somewhat unique backstory whenever possible to help me and others get into the game. If you are still looking for people for your game, I could probably get ready by the time you start (9p - 12a EST, yeah?).

chags81
October 13th, 2018, 01:02
im new to D&D and FG would love to find a long term game pretty open minded on class

Demonburger90
October 13th, 2018, 01:31
If you're still looking for people, I'm interested