PDA

View Full Version : Waterdeep Adventures!

ragnaroc1011
October 9th, 2018, 21:47
Hello fellow Adventurers,

Rags here to tell you all about a new campaign I am starting in the next few week. You may have guessed it, but that right... Waterdeep it is.

Campaign: Waterdeep: Dragon Heist followed by Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage
Start Time: Friday Oct 26 7:30 pm est - 11:30 pm est each week. - Long Term Campaign as Dungeon of the Mad Mage will run until 20th Lvl.
Voice Chat: Discord
License: None I have Ultimate License
Races: Any within PHB and Volo's (Rarer races must have good backstory to convince DM why you are there)
Classes: All classes available
Starting Level: 1
Slots: 4 of 6 available.
RP/Combat: 50/50
Rules: Flank Rules in effect (Advantage on pure flank). Fumble and Crit Table. Melee soft cover vs ranged attack.

First session on 10/26 will be for the whole group to get together to make characters, get to know one another, make a balanced party and get a good backstory as to how you know each other. Time depending in that session we may even begin adventure.

Let me know if you are interested. Got 2 slots to fill.

~Rags

kryptoknight
October 9th, 2018, 22:08
I'd be interested. I have a lot of experience with D&D and gaming in general but to be fair I am new to 5e and Fantasy Grounds. I am free every Friday.

What would the starting level be?

WLV
October 9th, 2018, 22:29
I am interested. I am new to FG and D&D 5e, but I am have plenty experience with D&D (2 and 3.5) and gaming. I am free every friday.

ragnaroc1011
October 9th, 2018, 23:54
Check your personal messages gentlemen. I have sent you both some information.

Umbram
October 10th, 2018, 00:22
I am very interested in joining. I have some (not a lot) of experience in 5e and fantasy grounds. Most of my RP experience is in AD&D 2nd ed. Fridays work great for me and I'm very reliable. If there are any remaining slots or any open up I'd love to join.

ragnaroc1011
October 10th, 2018, 23:37
Still looking for 1 or 2 more people. Come on and enjoy the fun. Previous experience in either FG or 5e is not needed and I have all the books on my server.

DeadSailor79
October 11th, 2018, 00:05
Hi Ragnaroc, me an a good friend of mine (Nessun_Dorma) would be happy to join your game if still openings. I will send a private message to you as well.

Tinywin
October 11th, 2018, 01:28
Hello,

I would love to join your campaign, i'm a roll20 refugee (over 1000 hours of 5e on roll20) so i'm new to the tool but not to 5e.

I would look at playing a Bard/warlock- focusing on utility (preferred) and social for the group. I'm willing to fill most any role.

Thanks,
Nathan

JoeHanish
October 11th, 2018, 02:32
I would love to play if you still have room! Fridays works for me really well, and I really want to get in a long term game. I'm an old school D&Der who played boatloads of 1st and 2nd ed, and it's been like 20 years but I was missing it, and thought I'd try to get involved again! But obvs I'm still absorbing new ruleset! I'm open to what kind of char you guys need to fill out the party! Thanks guys!
Joe

Cyberqat
October 19th, 2018, 02:34
Is this going to be a roleplay oriented sandboxy game? I woudl be very interested if so. 40 years RPG experience. Serious roleplayer.