PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start an AL-legal table on Sunday afternoons 3PM EST

Binestar
October 9th, 2018, 16:42
EDIT: Table is FULL

I'm looking to start a table for DDAL and was wondering what kind of interest I would have for a 3PM EST game on Sundays. We'd do the modules, as opposed to the hardcovers. I currently own all of the DDAL4-01 through DDAL4-14 modules (the Curse of Strahd season) as well as some of the Modules in the SKT season.

These will be a series of one-shots as opposed to the adventure itself.

Tier 1 or 2.

If you're interested post here with the Tier you're interested in, or send me a PM.

Thanks!

Inlike Flynn
October 9th, 2018, 19:07
Definitely interested. I’m new to FG, and I’m just getting to grips with 5th ed. The time and day is good for me, tier 1 would be my first preference but tier 2 is also good. If you need any more info let me know.

Binestar
October 9th, 2018, 19:20
Definitely interested. I’m new to FG, and I’m just getting to grips with 5th ed. The time and day is good for me, tier 1 would be my first preference but tier 2 is also good. If you need any more info let me know.

What is your familiarity level with AL Season 8 rules?

Inlike Flynn
October 9th, 2018, 23:15
Not to familiar at the moment, I've just downloaded the players pack and will go through it shortly.

Binestar
October 10th, 2018, 00:38
Sounds good. They've changed the rules for loot, etc. I haven't completely wrapped my head around it, but I'm unsure how I like the "You get loot points, not loot" aspect.

Galinndor
October 10th, 2018, 02:22
Sounds good, I have been playing Adventurers league for a little over a year now and am pretty good with the new rules. I am have not played on Fantasy ground, but plan to play this weekend at FG Con. I do have an ultimate license and own the players hand book.

gwenbd94
October 10th, 2018, 22:38
Interested. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds (never used it before), and have a standard license. Decently familiar with Season 8 rules.

Do I just keep checking back at this thread to find out when you start/how to get into the table/whatever?

Zycarr
October 11th, 2018, 02:01
I am interested in this, tier 1 to start. New to FG, also going to be in FGcon game this weekend. I still need to brush up on this seasons rules. Have not played AL legal games yet.

Puggy
October 11th, 2018, 03:30
I am interested. Prefer tier 1.

orbrover
October 11th, 2018, 11:03
I'm also interested. I've used FG a few times and I've played AL and am familiar with the rules for season 8.

My first choice at the moment is Tier 1.

Let's roll! :-)

Tod Jeffcoat
orbrover

Binestar
October 11th, 2018, 14:43
This is quite a bit of interest. I have LMoP as well. Looks like I have 6 interested people. Are you interested in running through LMoP with AL rules or prefer to run through the DDAL04-01-14 (Curse of Strahd) modules? I'm in a session this weekend for FG-Con and I've volunteered on 10/28 for onCCCon fund raiser for Extra Life.

I'll get PM's out to people. We can likely do a session 10/21, then again 11/4.

gwenbd94
October 11th, 2018, 19:09
I'd be down for either, but if we did a HC I'd like to start a new character for it and craft our party as a group, as I havent had the opportunity to do that before and that sounds like a really fun way to play through a HC

Binestar
October 11th, 2018, 23:48
We've got 3 people interested in LMoP so I will be doing that.
We'll use Discord, the server we'll use is here: https://discord.gg/k7wCgQ2

If you need help creating a DDAL character let me know. I have most of the books, so you can use my FG Server to build your character sheet.

gwenbd94
October 11th, 2018, 23:56
How does one get to your FG server?

Binestar
October 11th, 2018, 23:59
Join the discord, I'll put the information there.

Binestar
October 12th, 2018, 23:28
Table is full!