tstory30
October 8th, 2018, 21:26
FG License: GM has Ultimate so only need Demo version
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Day of week and time: Thursdays starting at 8pm sharp
Join-in date: 1/24
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions every week
Term: This is a long-term game where we will be moving onto Rise of Tiamat when Hoard of the Dragon Queen is over. By time we complete Rise of Tiamat, I should have my homebrew created. At that point, if everyone wants to stick around, we can jump into that.

Text or Voice: Voice only but can use Text when speaking in other languages
Voice software used: Discord server
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Twitch If so, do you want webcam video from players or not? No webcam needed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to make it 75/25 roleplay over combat but this is a premade adventure so can't always guarantee it.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players in game and looking to add 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Build up to 6th level
Character restrictions: Any official races, classes, subclasses, and backgrounds are allowed except the Kenku and flying races.
Current party: Paladin, Fighter, Druid, and Sorcerer

Details of your scenario: Your party has just discussed helping an ancient black dragon in Mere of Dead Men with assisting the Lizardfolk take down the Bullywugs and controlling the Mere again. At the same time, you are trying to figure out what the Cult of the Dragon are doing with all the treasure from their plundering of towns in the Sword Coast.

What do you expect from players as a GM? Be on time and ready to play. Try to limit the OOC chatter as we are streaming and want to get through as much as we can in the 3-hour sessions. Concentrate on the game (you came to play Dungeons & Dragons, not another game at the same time)

What do you not want? I can handle most people but try to keep the foul language to a minimum.

Any warnings or disclaimers you feel will help attract the right players and weed out the ones that you feel will not fit or be fun in this game: I do have some house rules like +2 for flanking and a custom "standard array" for character building too.

Discord Server (to apply): https://discord.gg/eGvy3st

Mastodon
October 8th, 2018, 22:52
Hey, sounds cool. I've been trying to find a group to play official adventures with. I have a decent webcam and use Twitch.

Aster Varenrow
October 9th, 2018, 03:21
Hey, I'm a very experienced player for 5e been playing for two years mostly as a DM. I typically never break character when I get into it, and I think that I'm quite good at making other players shine. I typically prefer melee characters just easier for me to think of a situation, although I have been wanting to get more into magic. I have every book on hand so I can look things up myself if I need to. I'm new to FG though I think I have the basic mechanics down. I hope to hear from you soon, also I dont have a webcam though I do have an above average headset and I'm totally cool with being on Twitch.

tstory30
October 9th, 2018, 03:23
Spot filled

tstory30
January 24th, 2019, 14:15
We are looking for 1 person to join. The current group composition is edited to reflect current situations in the Sword Coast.

tstory30
January 24th, 2019, 18:02
1 hour left to apply and then a decision will be made. Join the server and type /apply Tyranny of Dragons to get your application in now.

Stevefromtopsfield
January 26th, 2019, 00:59
Probably too late now huh?