PDA

View Full Version : Module with Conditions and Effects

dantedoom
October 8th, 2018, 05:50
Hello guys!

Just wanted to share a module that I created to help my players in the games.

This module have all the Conditions in a Story group, sou you can share to your players what happened to they.

I *tried* to create all the effects for this conditions ( I know that in the future this will be better interated) so I could speed up my games, as we are playing in lvl 9 it's becoming cumberstone to remember everything.

Some notes:

- Some names have been modified so the effect don't use the version from Pathfinder 1ed (Examples: "Flat-Footed" became "Flat- Footed", "Blinded" became "Blinde d")
- Not every condition can be turned in a proper effect, the biggest problem was with Conditions that affected DC's (Frightened, Sick, Enervated, Stupefied). So remember that some adjusts must be done manually

You guys can use, edit and share as you like it...

If you improve it, please share with me... lol ;)

P.S Sorry for my bad english :p (From Brazil)

Trenloe
October 8th, 2018, 06:24
Thanks for putting this together.

Please be aware that effects and conditions are currently ongoing and changes to these will occur in the PFRPG2 ruleset on a weekly basis. Just so you're aware and don't get annoyed/frustrated if these stop behaving as you expect!

dantedoom
October 8th, 2018, 06:26
Thanks for putting this together.

Please be aware that effects and conditions are currently ongoing and changes to these will occur on a weekly basis.

Yeah I know, did this to help in home games, but decided to share!

If this could help you, please make yourself home...

Elihu
October 18th, 2018, 01:41
Thank You