PDA

View Full Version : FG-CON 13 Combat Tracker Extension

Wintermute
October 7th, 2018, 20:28
I was thinking that I'm not the only DM who will be live streaming, recording, or uploading post-game on Youtube. The majority of the video and screenshots will include the combat tracker. What a great place for FG-Con branding with lots of screen time.

I put together a FG-Con 13 version of my combat tracker game session extension. Setting the game name in the options menu will change the combat tracker title to show "FG-CON 13: Game Name". For those GMs that are running multi-session games, you can also set a session number to be displayed on the combat tracker. See the attached screenshot for examples.

One important note, due to the way Fantasy Grounds works, you must set the Game Name and Session Number before opening the combat tracker the first time for that session. If you have opened the combat tracker and change the name, you have to use the /reload command for the combat tracker to update.

Installation and Use Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPBjMSWThZo

Source code: https://bitbucket.org/gmwintermute/fg-con13-combat-tracker-session/src/master/

Missing games: If i missed any games, let me know, I'll add your game, and upload a updated copy of the extension.

Download links:

madman
October 7th, 2018, 22:20
Nice!

damned
October 7th, 2018, 23:52
Haha! Very good Wintermute! Thanks for doing this.

LordEntrails
October 8th, 2018, 04:41
Well, since you put one of my games in as an example, guess that means I'm going to have to use this!

Nice job :)

damned
October 8th, 2018, 05:46
All the FG Con games are there I think.

Doswelk
October 12th, 2018, 08:57
I was thinking that I'm not the only DM who will be live streaming, recording, or uploading post-game on Youtube. The majority of the video and screenshots will include the combat tracker. What a great place for FG-Con branding with lots of screen time....

Now I have to use it! (You used my game in your Video) :)