PDA

View Full Version : Character Creation and Lashuntas' Lashunta Magic Spell-Like abilities

Zeil999
October 7th, 2018, 00:05
How are people handling Lashunta's Lashunta Magic as far as adding those spells to your character when creating them? I would assume they need to be put in the "actions" tab. But do you have to add a "spell class" to the actions then add the spells? Also, what do you put for the spell class? As far as type, wizard? Sorcerer? Psion? Is there anything else that needs to be filled out in the Spell Class section?

Thanks for the help.

Blahness98
October 7th, 2018, 01:41
I would just add a spell class on the actions tab called Spell Like Abilities. I would make it a sorcerer type with a caster level of your current level. I would then drop the two at will spells as level 0 and have a single level 1 spell for the last one. You will have to double check the DCs (on my phone, so I can't check them), but that should get you going. Also depending on the spells, you may need to create an effect or two. Once again, I'd look, but I am on my phone and can't check.

Zeil999
October 7th, 2018, 01:44
Cool! Thanks. If you have any other info I should put in feel free to let me know.