PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] 2-3 Players for Ongoing Tomb of Annihilation Game

alienmindsinc
October 6th, 2018, 16:23
FG License: GM Has Ultimate, players only need lite version/unpaid version
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA (-5 GMT)
Day of week and time: Mondays at 7 PM EST
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 hour sessions, 4 hours max if everyone wants to keep playing
Term: Working through Tomb of Annihilation, Long Term game

Text or Voice: Using discord for voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Youtube Live Streaming it, don't really have an audience, it's more for keeping record of the games.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40, but when we get into combat it can last....
Number of Players in game & needed: have 3 players would like 2-3 more, some players had to drop, was a team of 6
Character starting level & equipment: 7th. Will do money and items together
Character restrictions: Restricted to PHB, Volo's Guide, Tomb, and Xanthar's guide

Details of your scenario: Tomb of Annihilation. We have been running it from level 1 to 7. The team has just started to be strong enough to go after the solution to the problem and has started several wars with Princes. They've also triggered a non-tomb "Catastrophic World Changing Event" that I have in all of my worlds by having a single player critical a magic hit 4 times in a row. Things are about to get crazy and they really could use some help!

I like crazy characters that get over powered. I will ratchet the power levels up to suit the characters as needed. Come help them stop Acerak because they're going to need it!

Swamer
October 6th, 2018, 16:35
Greetings im fairly new to D&D but been wanting to play roleplaying games for a few years now, if you would have me ill gladly join my timezone is -4:30 GTM and im open to adjust my time for the game to keep going let me know. o/

Swamer
October 6th, 2018, 16:41
hit me up in discord if you are insterested Swamer#1964

Alsard
October 6th, 2018, 19:53
I am interested sending PM

DeadSailor79
October 7th, 2018, 01:28
Hi Alien, I'm interested as well and I have just sent you a private message. Below is my LFG template:

LFG 1 Player - Mon Tue Wed or Sun - EST Times Flexible - D&D 5E or oWoD

FG License: *Standard
Time Zone: *EST. Most playtimes flexible.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: *Mon, Tues, Wed or Sun. Most frequencies and times flexible.
Term:*Long term preferred
Voice:*Have Discord & Skype installed. Willing to download most other "voice chat” software.
Game System Preferred: *5E or WoD
Game System Experience: *D&D 5E, D&D 3.5, AD&D, Star Wars d20, Star Wars WEG, White Wolf/oWoD and others.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: *minimum to moderate.

itsFrankie
October 7th, 2018, 03:10
Interested, have a lvl2 half-elf bard rolled, can level it up or make another PC to not double up
Located in Melbourne, Australia so time for me is 10am Tuesday.
Playing through LMoP and Dragonheist currently
Still haven't got my head around the forums so Discord is best chance to contact me; frankie#5938

AFNick12
October 7th, 2018, 19:27
If you need another let me know im free monday nights. Cheers. Been playing d and d for years amd fantasy grounds for awhile too so i shouod be able to just fit right in.

dmahogany
October 8th, 2018, 00:49
If you're still looking for players, I've got an idea for a Pact of the Fiend warlock.

alienmindsinc
October 8th, 2018, 23:54
Thanks for the response everyone! I had a very busy (unanticipatedly busy) weekend and wasn't able to get to this until now. I'm going to send out a few PMs.

Valaeryn
October 9th, 2018, 00:01
FG License: GM Has Ultimate, players only need lite version/unpaid version
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA (-5 GMT)
Day of week and time: Mondays at 7 PM EST
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 hour sessions, 4 hours max if everyone wants to keep playing
Term: Working through Tomb of Annihilation, Long Term game

Text or Voice: Using discord for voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Youtube Live Streaming it, don't really have an audience, it's more for keeping record of the games.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40, but when we get into combat it can last....
Number of Players in game & needed: have 3 players would like 2-3 more, some players had to drop, was a team of 6
Character starting level & equipment: 7th. Will do money and items together
Character restrictions: Restricted to PHB, Volo's Guide, Tomb, and Xanthar's guide

Details of your scenario: Tomb of Annihilation. We have been running it from level 1 to 7. The team has just started to be strong enough to go after the solution to the problem and has started several wars with Princes. They've also triggered a non-tomb "Catastrophic World Changing Event" that I have in all of my worlds by having a single player critical a magic hit 4 times in a row. Things are about to get crazy and they really could use some help!

I like crazy characters that get over powered. I will ratchet the power levels up to suit the characters as needed. Come help them stop Acerak because they're going to need it!

Sign me up, big time. I usually DM but I'm dying to play since my in-person Monday night game fell apart due to the DM for that game having scheduling conflicts. On the bright side, this is the exact time slot as the other game, so my work schedule is already fitted to have me off at this time. Looking forward to hearing something!

therattiewitxh
October 9th, 2018, 03:00
Are you still looking for players? I got a half orc fighter ready to go.

Aethermancer
October 10th, 2018, 04:05
Still looking for players? I'm brand new to FG but have been playing 5e on ROll20 and Discord for a few months. I've been playing RPGs since the 80's. I can play pretty much any class/race and am decent at filling in whatever role the party needs.