PDA

View Full Version : Loving FG already

Spetzel
October 5th, 2018, 22:30
I spent several frustrating hours trying that "other online RPG system" and never could work it out. Even the basic "Create a Character" was opaque.

Yesterday, in about 2 hours, I fired up my FG server, loaded the sample 5E Campaign, and had a friendly player killing kobolds. *This* is the basis for a fun online experience.

Now planning my first real session from some of the adventure selections. Thanks!

JohnD
October 5th, 2018, 22:46
Welcome! You've made a good choice for your gaming hobby.

viresanimi
October 5th, 2018, 23:08
Welcome to the friendliest corner on the interwebs.

Got questions? We got answers. Even nice one's. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

Vires Animi

Seya
October 6th, 2018, 00:32
That's great you guys should check out

https://www.fg-con.com it's an online fantasy grounds convention

lostsanityreturned
October 8th, 2018, 16:49
I spent several frustrating hours trying that "other online RPG system" and never could work it out. Even the basic "Create a Character" was opaque.

Yesterday, in about 2 hours, I fired up my FG server, loaded the sample 5E Campaign, and had a friendly player killing kobolds. *This* is the basis for a fun online experience.

Now planning my first real session from some of the adventure selections. Thanks!

Great to hear this, as someone who has used both and brought the technology handicapped with me to both systems. FG while flawed is really not as obtuse as reddit threads and comparison articles make it out to be.