PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Sat or Sun CEST/UTC+2 Time Zone prefer 5E

DuskoDugouska
October 5th, 2018, 18:34
FG License: Free
Time Zone: CEST/UTC+2
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday or Sunday,weekly
Term: Prefer long term but open to one shots
Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e,4e,3.5,Pathfinder, Cypher(Numenera)
Game System Experience: I'v played all the D&D editions mentioned above, would like to try the other two
Fantasy Grounds Experience:I'm very familiar with Fantasy Grounds, i have about a year of experience with the system.
Character Type Preferred: No, problem with playing any class, but tend to play ranged and caster characters.
About me:I am from Serbia in witch non video game RPG are an alien thing for 99% of people.So, its hard finding a physical group to play with.I'm a 30 years old sysadmin in small hotel chain her in Serbia. I love all manners of scy-fi or fantasy books, TV shows and movies and of course games. I'v played D&D , on and off, since college and love meeting new people that share the same love for the game. I'v had to take a pause to finish my degree for the lasts year or so and i'm ready to start playing again. DM's please consider me for play at your table(s)and i hope to have a fun time with whatever you trow at me.

stevesomerton
October 7th, 2018, 10:38
Hello

We have a 5E game that runs on Sundays at approximately 4pm your time.

It is based in Icewind Dale from the Forgotten Realms.

Please let me know if this interests you?

Regards