PDA

View Full Version : Australia (Melbourne) + 10 UTC 5e D&D Storm Kings Thunder LFP

andrewcr
October 5th, 2018, 12:02
LFP: 5e D&D Australia (Melbourne) Wednesday 7:15pm to 9:15pm weekly

Preference is for NZ or AU based player. We have found that the US based players drop away after a few months (nice people but the middle of the night proves hard in the long run and they drop out).

Looking for a player interested in a weekly game which is up to the big giant bit in Storm Kings Thunder (the party is at 8th level).

Apart from when I (the DM), has commitments, we play every week and on time (sticking close to the 9:15 finish time). Usual manners apply, and we appreciate apologies in advance on Discord if you can’t make it is part of the commitment.

About us:

Mature gamers: aged 28-43. We play with all three pillars of play (combat, exploration, social) and the party acts as a cohesive unit (as player traits allow). If you like the Save or Dice Twitch stream gameplay style, that’s closer to us as a group, than Critical Role. We play pretty close to the rules, and rule mistakes aren’t worried about too much.

I have the ultimate license so you can play with a FG demo account.

Communications: Discord (voice only – the DM was built for radio, not TV).

The Party:

The party consists of: Tiefling Bard, Wood Elf Monk (Long Death), Half-orc moon druid, We have a dwarf life cleric and dwarf barbarian that you can use or we can retire.

We play (loosely) in the Forgotten Realms.

The other players would a team player and for them to come up with a character they really want to play.

What you can play with as a character: Players Handbook, DMG, Sword Coast, Xanathar Guide.

What I would like from you if you are interested is just a general idea of the character you want and the style of play you like.

Moe
October 6th, 2018, 04:39
Hey, I would be interested in joining this game. I got into DnD a few months ago by watching eps on youtube and I have played once at my local game store. Ive had a good look at the players handbook and have a decent grasp of how to play but I am yet to play my first FG game. Id be interested in playing as the dwarf barbarian character that is already established. Im a 27 yr old uni student and wont have any trouble committing to a wednesday night game (Have discord and a FG subscription).

andrewcr
October 6th, 2018, 07:29
On the assumption you are in AU or NZ - okay.

I will send you a private message.