PDA

View Full Version : Subscription Question- Multiple people

Russellest
October 3rd, 2018, 18:50
Sorry I can not find this in the forum.

I have 5 friends that have played another (*cough*roll20) system and may be looking to migrate our game to FG. My understanding is- one of us would need an ultimate subscription which we would all play on or all of us would pick up regular licenses. Is my understanding correct? Are there any pro/cons or is it just financial?

I was confused by the suggestion in the FAQ:
"To experience the best possible demo, we recommend signing up for a monthly subscription of the Ultimate license and using the 30-day money back guarantee if you are at all dissatisfied."

But under the core license description page the only features that were not listed I saw in the regular license that were included in the ultimate license were-

-Host an unlimited number of unregistered players (limited only by your connection speeds)
-Host games for registered and unregistered players together.

Thanks for your patience

Russellest
October 3rd, 2018, 19:13
I think I found the answer to my question. Moderators feel free to delete the post.

Temmpest
October 3rd, 2018, 19:15
The DM would get the ultimate subscription and you can host anyone with the demo (free) or regular subscription.

Kelrugem
October 3rd, 2018, 19:15
I think I found the answer to my question. Moderators feel free to delete the post.

Ah, just wanted to answer :D Feel free to ask again when you have still some question :)

Welcome to Fantasy Grounds :)