PDA

View Full Version : LFG Late evening games Pacific Time (UTC -8). New to FG

TheScareCrow
October 2nd, 2018, 16:52
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Preferaly weekly. Any night of the week, except Sunday, after 8:00PM PST. I have young children that go to bed at that time so before that is doable but not very ideal.
Term: Long term or one-shots. Just eager to get playing.
Voice: Have a mic and are familiar with Discord. Also open to text based games as well-- No PBP though.
Discord: TheScareCrow#6156

Game System Preferred: 5E. Open to others but haven't purchased any other content besides 5E D&D just yet.
Game System Experience: Started playing D&D 5E recently. Not familiar with every in-and-out but getting there. Currently playing in a homebrew campaign with some friends in person on Sunday afternoons-- ABout 12 sessions in or so.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None. Been a member for less than a month. Haven't had the opportunity to play using the platform yet.

Character Type Preferred: Really love being a caster type but I'm open to fill any position. I like variety within the party so I tend to try to play something that isnt being played by someone else.
About me: I'm 35 years old. Always liked the idea of D&D but never really had the opportunity to play it. Started playing about 3 months ago and I'm really loving it. I'm trying to improve my roleplay so I prefer RP heavier (60/40, 70/30, etc.) content. Throwing dice and calculating numbers is great but it's not ALL I want to do... Roleplay, not roll play. As I said, I'm pretty new but I'm eager to learn and willing to take constructive criticism. I try to make a point to keep OOC chatter to a minimum. I'm interested in a couple of other RPG's as well, particularly Pathfinder as well as Mutants and Masterminds.