PDA

View Full Version : Purple Theme

sjard
October 2nd, 2018, 10:40
Been poking at making different color themes for Traveller. The first one is finished (at least as far as my limited image editing skills allow).

backwardoracle
October 2nd, 2018, 10:57
Thats excellent, very easy on the eyes :) I'll be using it

esmdev
October 5th, 2018, 01:17
It's really great and oddly makes me think of merchants. :)

sjard
October 5th, 2018, 09:19
I can imagine why, though it's not quite right for CT LBB 7, Merchant Princes. I used MgT Referee's Aid 1: Among the Trojans as a color guide.

MadBeardMan
October 7th, 2018, 19:16
Excellent work :)

Mortar
October 7th, 2018, 20:30
Been a long time since I have looked at a Traveller book (as in 84-ish), but this what I'd expect see now.

sjard
November 26th, 2019, 21:20
Looking to update this theme (and the partially completed other colors), as well as possibly adapting them to the 2e rulesets. But the starting point I'm working from seems to be missing a few things, the string for psi abilities, the image for asset/token container (the box thing). No clue yet where to start for 2e.

esmdev
November 26th, 2019, 21:23
All I can say is ... :) :) :)

Wish I knew the specifics so I could help. Might try PMing MBM for a quicker response. It seems he's most active on the non-bug forums on weekends.

LordNanoc
December 3rd, 2019, 13:18
Different themes would be great. I spoke with MBM about a theme with more contrast. My wife has achromatopsy and can't see any colours. She's having a hard time discerning dark blue text on a black background.
That aside, I find the actual theme really, really beautiful all in all.

esmdev
December 3rd, 2019, 17:46
Different themes would be great. I spoke with MBM about a theme with more contrast. My wife has achromatopsy and can't see any colours. She's having a hard time discerning dark blue text on a black background.
That aside, I find the actual theme really, really beautiful all in all.

The MGT2 theme is cool to look at but it is hard to read some of the chat fonts, but I really love the purple theme for it's simplicity and it's similarity to classic presentation. :)

backwardoracle
January 21st, 2020, 17:07
Please, Please, could you work on a new simple theme for MGT2 I do find the fonts really hard to read both in chat window & story windws

MadBeardMan
January 21st, 2020, 20:32
Please, Please, could you work on a new simple theme for MGT2 I do find the fonts really hard to read both in chat window & story windws

Hello,

The Theme maker is away on holiday at the moment, send me a PM with what you want (ie font sizes/colours, changed backgrounds etc) and I'll see about getting it made for you. I am already asking for a grey chat window so the fonts are easier to read.

Cheers,
MBM

backwardoracle
January 22nd, 2020, 13:58
ok, I'll see what I can come up with

backwardoracle
January 28th, 2020, 22:54
Did you get the message & files?

MadBeardMan
March 9th, 2020, 02:29
Greetings,

Just to let you know, soon I'll be able to give you the info you need, been adding in the CoreRPG 3.3.10 changes (Radial Buttons).

Cheers,
MBM