PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] New to Fantasy Grounds player LF 5e or Pathfinder game

DeathhunterD
October 2nd, 2018, 05:15
FG License: Demo
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e or Pathfinder
Time Zone: Eastern time Zone
Days of the Week: I'm looking for a game to join on one of the following days Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
Text or Voice: I am able and love to use Voice
My Discord: DeathhunterD8955
My Skype: zenon5zenon5
Roleplay & Combat mix: I enjoy a good mix of both styles but to me the most important thing in any RPG or game is for everybody to have fun as they play the game.
Game System Experience: I have been playing RPG's on roll20 for two years now mainly playing 5e and Pathfinder but a few years before that I played 3.5 with a group of friends for about two years.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have never played a game on Fantasy Grounds
Character Type Preferred: Personally I am good with all different types of characters I just prefer to play casters or melee characters. My favorite classes for the 5e system are Bards, Sorcerers, Clerics or Wizards as for Pathfinder it's Shaman, Witch, Sorcerer, Wizard, Oracle or Bard.
A little about me: I'am an veteran "US Navy" who lives in the city of Philadelphia I'am an Graphic Designer on my free time I enjoy playing video games table top RPG's and TCG's like MTG or Hearthstone.