PDA

View Full Version : LFG GMT-5 9am to 10am EST Start - New to Fantasy grounds. Migrating from Roll20

Destrosymphony
October 1st, 2018, 17:57
Hi there, My name is Steve. I'm looking for a morning group to join between Monday to Friday. I am new to Fantasy ground software but not new to DND5e. I have Dm'd in the past but am looking to join as a player to get used to how the software works and hopefully gain a few new friends. I'm 47, if age matters.

I am versatile as to what I can play, creative and looking forward to having a good time.

If you are in need of a player during that time frame feel free to send me a message.

Steve

damned
October 1st, 2018, 22:16
Have a look at https://www.fg-con.com/events and see if anything fits your availability.
Playing one shots at Cons introduces you to other players and GMs which can lead to other opportunities too.

Destrosymphony
October 2nd, 2018, 05:04
Hey thanks I'll check it out!

Mhervis
October 2nd, 2018, 18:04
Hi there, My name is Steve. I'm looking for a morning group to join between Monday to Friday. I am new to Fantasy ground software but not new to DND5e. I have Dm'd in the past but am looking to join as a player to get used to how the software works and hopefully gain a few new friends. I'm 47, if age matters.

I am versatile as to what I can play, creative and looking forward to having a good time.

If you are in need of a player during that time frame feel free to send me a message.

Steve

Hi Steve!

I would love to join you for a Friday morning game. I work in the afternoon on Fridays so that time slot works for me. Keep me in mind if you find any other players!

Thanks,

Mike

Destrosymphony
October 2nd, 2018, 18:44
Hi Steve!

I would love to join you for a Friday morning game. I work in the afternoon on Fridays so that time slot works for me. Keep me in mind if you find any other players!

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike that sounds. We have Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend but normally Fridays work. I wil get in contact with you if we can get a third or fourth.